NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default What ever happened to the book club?

I think we should get it back up. I know I flaked on the last one, but I was drinking a lot and therefore didn't care or pay attention about much of anything during those months. I'd be enthused to see it back though.

Banned

Default Re: What ever happened to the book club?

Count me out I still have the last 3 Malazan books to get through which is freakin 3000 pages. Thanks a lot for the recommendation, its been a long year lol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Count me out I still have the last 3 Malazan books to get through which is freakin 3000 pages. Thanks a lot for the recommendation, its been a long year lol.
    Heh I kind of remember recommending that...seems like ages ago. Great series though. Check out Glen Cook's 'The Black Company' next. Those novels were a huge influence on Erikson.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Heh I kind of remember recommending that...seems like ages ago. Great series though. Check out Glen Cook's 'The Black Company' next. Those novels were a huge influence on Erikson.
    Im not that big into Military Fantasy so I dont know if Ill jump into Black Company any time soon. Plus, its a long series to get through. I have however been wanting to try his Garrett, P.I. series since im into detective stories.