Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Stephen Curry vs. Duke ESPN 7PM EST: Tirico, Van Gundy, Mark Jackson call the game!

Singler is a *****...That play would lower his draft stock in my book

Default Re: Stephen Curry vs. Duke ESPN 7PM EST: Tirico, Van Gundy, Mark Jackson call the gam

A SONYA SIGHTING!! oh yeah...

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: Stephen Curry vs. Duke ESPN 7PM EST: Tirico, Van Gundy, Mark Jackson call the gam

Duke crowds are insane. I couldn't handle playing there.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    Duke crowds are insane. I couldn't handle playing there.
    Apparently neither can Curry.

He's a 2nd half scorer though. Stay tuned.

Banned

Default Re: Stephen Curry vs. Duke ESPN 7PM EST: Tirico, Van Gundy, Mark Jackson call the game!

Duke has 5 high school all americans on the floor at almost all times...anyone can coach this talent.

Jeff VAn Gundy didnt realize that this game is played in Coach K's court and rules are different here

Banned

some of these charge calls are retarded

Curry with a slam

Curry is gettin hot

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Currys got game

I haven't seen a player like this since Kobe

8 point game. what was davidson down 23? game's never over when Curry's on your team. he's sittin on 23 pts.

In It to Win It

Man, Dicky V. said Curry would score 18-20 points per game as a rookie! He also said he would definitely be a superstar in the NBA.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Wish I saw this game. What did Jeff say about Stephen? I don't really respect Tirico and Jackson.

Side note, I really like Gerald Henderson. I think he's great. but I hate the rest of Duke, especially Paulus and Singler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaLHr...eature=related

Knock him on his ass Chet!

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Wish I saw this game. What did Jeff say about Stephen? I don't really respect Tirico and Jackson.

Side note, I really like Gerald Henderson. I think he's great. but I hate the rest of Duke, especially Paulus and Singler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaLHr...eature=related

Knock him on his ass Chet!
    JVG was hard as hell on him. Mark Jackson was praising him.

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    They both commented on how much they loved him as a player. Jackson was a little easy on him while Van Gundy took the opposite approach and was a little too hard on him. The big issue Van Gundy had with Curry was his decision making (although I'd like to see him play with players of the same caliber, there were at least two passes early on where his teammates just weren't looking for the ball). Jackson said he could start now and Van Gundy said that he couldn't start for every team, so take that for what you will. Both of them voiced that they thought he was going to be a "good" player in the league, they just varied on how far along he is.