Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Stephen Curry vs. Duke ESPN 7PM EST: Tirico, Van Gundy, Mark Jackson call the game!

Name: Stephen Curry
    Position: PG/SG
    Size: 6'3" 185
    Projected: Late Lottery-Mid first round
    Stats: 29.2 ppg (1st in nation), 7.0 apg (6th in nation), 3.8 rpg, 3.0 spg (7th in nation), 44.7 fg%, 37.5 3fg%, 84.6 fg%

By now everyone has heard of this kid, so now it's time to form an educated opinion on him. Going against the #2 team in the nation you'll get to see him vs. elite competition.

Other draft picks to watch

Gerald Henderson
    Kyle Singler

Default Re: Stephen Curry vs. Duke ESPN 7PM EST: Tirico, Van Gundy, Mark Jackson call the game!

This should be fun but Duke's got the ability to match Curry on the perimeter shot for shot and can afford to play him man to man.

For Davidson to have a chance Lovedale and Rossiter will have to step it up and Sonya Curry will need to flash the Duke players everytime they're about to take a shot.

Default Re: Stephen Curry vs. Duke ESPN 7PM EST: Tirico, Van Gundy, Mark Jackson call the gam

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    This should be fun but Duke's got the ability to match Curry on the perimeter shot for shot and can afford to play him man to man.

For Davidson to have a chance Lovedale and Rossiter will have to step it up and Sonya Curry will need to flash the Duke players everytime they're about to take a shot.
    Sonya Curry

Dell did well.

Default Re: Stephen Curry vs. Duke ESPN 7PM EST: Tirico, Van Gundy, Mark Jackson call the game!

Bust...

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

updates?

College star

Default Re: Stephen Curry vs. Duke ESPN 7PM EST: Tirico, Van Gundy, Mark Jackson call the gam

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    Sonya Curry

Dell did well.
    Is that his mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
    Is that his mother?
    that's her

She favors Thandie Newton. I bet Dickie V wants to call this game after Melo went out. Ouch.

Seth Curry shootin better from 3 than his older bro

Great this is on SCORe, cant wait to see both Curry's offensive skills and Curry's MILF.

McCants is Available!!

Sonya Curry

Dell did well.
    MILF

3-time NBA All-Star

I can't wait to see how Curry responds to another game being guarded by bigger, longer, more athletic defenders. More like what he'll see in the pros

i love watching him in college. part of me hopes like crazy he stays in college so we can enjoy another season of him and so he can get his body more prepared (stronger) for the next level.

my big worry is that he's going to go all Ed O'Bannon and flame out almost immediately in the NBA.

worst case scenario, i'm hoping he at least sticks as a steve kerr type

It's funny. Mark Jackson and JVG are talking and there's actually crowd noise in the back.

It's funny. Mark Jackson and JVG are talking and there's actually crowd noise in the back.
    Yea, they need to turn their volume up, I can't hear them for stretches.