Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore xOShakespearexO's Avatar

Default Re: LilOJMayo Gets His First Taste Going Up Against South Carolina D-1 Players Today.

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    To jc23, I am a 2 footed jumper, but i can still take off from one foot. I started the measurement from the 2nd frame because that was when i planted my right foot all the other frames they were slightly up. IT was like cm from 12ft so it was pretty much 12 ft. I even added a lil flare on it with the kicked legs, i probably might be able to take off from 13ft.

Yeah, personally never understood all the doubters. I mean yes I was probably playing down to my level of competition not playing at rim level all the time, which i can do pretty easily because i knew my shot would never be blocked, but i got the nickname lilojmayo for a reason, not just because he is my favorite player.

Anyway my camera broke, I'm going to buy another one soon. I am not releasing the video i thought i was going to since i only did 2 impressive dunks which was taken off 12 ft and a kobe reverse baseline dunk. Also I want to put footage later this month i think april 26 when i go to LA for a USC college visit. DaBoyEcho said he is going to take me some parks and we will ball it up with some LA ballers. Hopefully i will get footage of that. Me and DaBoyEcho tearing cats up it will be fun, and DaBoyEcho practice given oops because there might be a couple fast breaks connections.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lilojmayo

How does tis fool think Rose> Mayo i will never understand. He hasn't been on youtube in a week also. LOJM has gone awall

Default Re: LilOJMayo Gets His First Taste Going Up Against South Carolina D-1 Players Today.

Quote Originally Posted by dab0yech0
    So I'm gonna pickup lilojmayo at usc and we r gonna go ball around 4, anyone down to ball? Also anyone have any questions for him?

I gave lilojmayo a ring a few hours ago and told me how you picked him up it also said it was a good experience.
    Now lets cut the BS and get down to the questions. I have 10 questions please answer thoroughly.

1. How are lilojmayo's physical features (height, face ( looks kind of young from his past videos) weight, strength, wingspan, vertical, speed, change of directon) ( He said he couldn't jump or run fast by his standards because of walking all day for two days, and the airplane flight) ?

2. Does lilojmayo have the ability/skill to walk-on USC this season or in the future years?

3. Could lilojmayo have gotten a scholarship to play at a small D1 or a D2 program?

4. What is lilojmayo's position on the court? ( high school level, your squad, college ball level since he once quoted he played every position for his team this year)

5. What are some of lilojmayo's biggest weaknesses on the court?

6. What are some of lilojmayo's biggest strengths on the court?

7. What is your prediction on lilojmayo's stats in your league and USC Club Basketball ? ( In his league this year he was averaging about 25 ppg/ 10 rebs/ 5 assists/ 4 blocks/ 4 steals in about 19 minutes of play)

8. Were his stats legit in his league or was the competition that bad? ( can you explain how he dropped 37 points twice playing less than half the game, having 11 blocks in a game, and almost getting quadruple double)

9. What NBA player does lilojmayo play like ? ( just a comparison)

10. lilojmayo said he has a "bad luck charm" and said you know it, elaborate on it?

i answer these questions in the LA thread, just copy and paste the answers?

Bonus Question: Who wins in a game of one on one and why ?

lilojmayo vs 1manfastbreak
    Last edited by FIXED; 06-20-2009 at 06:20 AM.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

[QUOTE=FIXED]I gave lilojmayo a ring a few hours ago and told me how you picked him up it also said it was a good experience.
    Now lets cut the BS and get down to the questions. I have 10 questions please answer thoroughly.

1. How are lilojmayo's physical features (height, face ( looks kind of young from his past videos) weight, strength, wingspan, vertical, speed, change of directon) ( He said he couldn't jump or run fast by his standards because of walking all day for two days, and the airplane flight) ?

He looks like a little kid in a big body, if I dont look at his face I forget that he is just 18. He has a long wingspan and a nice vertical, add that to his long ass arms and you will see why he blocks so many shots. He has excellent body control in the air, it allows him to change alot of his shots midair. Dude has a great attack the rim game which is why I am gonna pick him up for my rec league when he is here.

2. Does lilojmayo have the ability/skill to walk-on USC this season or in the future years?

As of yesterday, no. He needs work on his shooting form because he puts the ball out in front too much. If i was taller, I couldve blocked it alot. Once he fixes that jumper and hits the weight room, he will have a chance because he has pretty good handles and alot of strong moves to the rack.

3. Could lilojmayo have gotten a scholarship to play at a small D1 or a D2 program?
    I think he could've played D2 as a sixth man, and probably start at a D3. Like I said earlier, he has long ass arms, a good vertical and good lateral movement which makes him a very very good defender. He has moments where he Lebron swats the ball off the backboard against guys who try to drive on him.

4. What is lilojmayo's position on the court? ( high school level, your squad, college ball level since he once quoted he played every position for his team this year)
    I know he wants to play PG but I will use him at SG or SF on my rec league team. Hes a good rebounder so if we wanted to play small ball it might be possible to use him at PF because hes a excellent weakside defender ala Josh Smith, Kirilenko

5. What are some of lilojmayo's biggest weaknesses on the court?
    His form on his jumper is his only deficiency but that can easily be fixed with more consistent court time like playing every other day.

6. What are some of lilojmayo's biggest strengths on the court?
    Biggest strength: attacking the basket, theres gonna be very few guys that can stop him when he attacks the rim. lilojmayo literally has like 500 moves to the rim and is very creative. Weakside defense and on ball defense are his other strengths.

7. What is your prediction on lilojmayo's stats in your league and USC Club Basketball ? ( In his league this year he was averaging about 25 ppg/ 10 rebs/ 5 assists/ 4 blocks/ 4 steals in about 19 minutes of play)

In my rec league in the lower division he can easily put up 18 and 10 reb. In the upper division though its gonna take adjustment and I predict 10 and 6 for his first season.

8. Were his stats legit in his league or was the competition that bad? ( can you explain how he dropped 37 points twice playing less than half the game, having 11 blocks in a game, and almost getting quadruple double)

Basketball is basketball. I cant really penalize him for living in the suburbs in Ohio. If he dominates a league, he still dominated. It doesnt matter that he played against a bunch of white dudes, he still beat em.

9. What NBA player does lilojmayo play like? ( Just a comparison)
    Rudy Gay

10. lilojmayo said he has a "bad luck charm" and said you know it and you can elaborate on it?
    Everytime this white girl name Kendra calls him, something bad happens to him that day

Bonus Question: Who wins in a game of one on one and why ?

lilojmayo vs 1manfastbreak

I dont know, id have to see 1manfastbreak in person. Just like how UCLAlegend made me look bad in that ISH video and made himself look good, that was him on his A game and me on my F game and he still wanted to put it online, you can't tell a player just off of 1 game it might be their worst or their best game.

Banned

wow is that series of pics from liloj dunking from way out on a 10 foot hoop? Kid could really get up, he probably has a better vert than the real OJ Mayo

lilojmayo will be joining my Return to Sender team in Silver Division. In Silver, the majority of the competition is athletic black guys so ISH posters now can't knock him for playing against the "weak" competition he had in Ohio. Our first game is Sunday at 12pm and we will have plenty of footage to show you guys.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dab0yech0
    lilojmayo will be joining my Return to Sender team in Silver Division. In Silver, the majority of the competition is athletic black guys so ISH posters now can't knock him for playing against the "weak" competition he had in Ohio. Our first game is Sunday at 12pm and we will have plenty of footage to show you guys.
    Did team shyt dissolve? I thought we were supposed to start mid september, i'm not heart broken if it doesn't happen, just hadn't heard any updates.

good luck sunday. rain hell fire on them.

just play hard liloj, don't worry about proving anything to the camera

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    Did team shyt dissolve? I thought we were supposed to start mid september, i'm not heart broken if it doesn't happen, just hadn't heard any updates.

good luck sunday. rain hell fire on them.

just play hard liloj, don't worry about proving anything to the camera
    Marshawn has varsity ball in November, one of the guys went to jail, two have work, and another just had a daughter. So yeah Team S.H.I.T pretty much dissolved. Me, UCLA, and liloj and on my other squad Return to Sender which is in the toughest division in LA right now. You could join too. Your role would probably be to crash the boards, play some tough interior defense and throw some outlet passes on this team.

A couple of our best players from Return to Sender are playing overseas now so we will have a ton of work to do.