Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: tmac has officially quit on the rockets

I have nothing against the Rockets, their fans, or McGrady himself, but I have no idea why they haven't traded him after all this time yet. I just don't see why their front office thinks it's best to keep him.

Good college starter

The thing with Tmac is that he is good, but against good defenders he is useless and it really hurts the team, especially in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by rox fa sho
    this thread proves that most nba fans are stupid

rockets are playing 3 b2b in a row w/ a banged up roster. already have a good record. tmac shouldnt of played in november instead use that entire month or most of it to heal his knee but of corse rox always have a tough november so he decided to playto make sure rox wouldnt be entering january w/ a 10-25 record.

belvie it or not teams dont win every game they should, specially when they have 3 straight b2bs w/ a banged up roster. thats a lot to ask for and think of wat the other team is doing. they know about wat other teams injureis are and their schedule, etc, they take advantage of w/e weaknesses are present.

rox play hawks tomarrow and hawks are a better win than toronto. bostons is a better win than philly and i dont care if philly blows houston out of the water, last game vs boston during a tough schedule but o well.

tmac is no where near 100%. hes not gonna be diving for crazy rebounds or trying any super athletic stuff, not when his knee is hurting. thats why the rox brought ron to the team, to deal w/ tmacs injuries. so far its working but not that well but the 2 least important months of the nba season have passed and rox have a good record.

once tmacs knee is back everyone will get back on his bandwagon again.

stfu and learn basketball you ****ing idiots.
    Learn how to spell.

Local High School Star Silent Mav's Avatar

It's no secret Tmac is not healthy. And he's still a threat to go off at any moment. But the lack of passion and emotion on the court really baffles me. I didn't expect to see that at all.

He always looks uninterested on the court. But I didn't see this one, any youtube links up yet?

Banned

McGrady is a born loser and the biggest underachiever in league history. I doubt this time some GM is dumb enough to give anything good up for him.

the front office wont trade him because they have a billion chinese people buying his jersey alongside yao's and making him one of the most popular bball players in the world just for playing next to yao.

RP 4 lyfe

rockets are playing 3 b2b in a row w/ a banged up roster. already have a good record. tmac shouldnt of played in november instead use that entire month or most of it to heal his knee but of corse rox always have a tough november so he decided to playto make sure rox wouldnt be entering january w/ a 10-25 record.

belvie it or not teams dont win every game they should, specially when they have 3 straight b2bs w/ a banged up roster. thats a lot to ask for and think of wat the other team is doing. they know about wat other teams injureis are and their schedule, etc, they take advantage of w/e weaknesses are present.

rox play hawks tomarrow and hawks are a better win than toronto. bostons is a better win than philly and i dont care if philly blows houston out of the water, last game vs boston during a tough schedule but o well.

tmac is no where near 100%. hes not gonna be diving for crazy rebounds or trying any super athletic stuff, not when his knee is hurting. thats why the rox brought ron to the team, to deal w/ tmacs injuries. so far its working but not that well but the 2 least important months of the nba season have passed and rox have a good record.

who are you?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Babalu
    the front office wont trade him because they have a billion chinese people buying his jersey alongside yao's and making him one of the most popular bball players in the world just for playing next to yao.
    I fail to get this logic. You make it sound like Chinese people have no thoughts of their own. I would bet money that the Chinese fans would love to get rid of him from the Rockets if it would help Yao get out of the first round of the playoffs.

College star

Tmac makes Vince Carter look like Kobe Bryant. now thats crazy.

College star

...uhh, it was just a couple of weeks ago where he had 2 triple doubles

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    McGrady is a born loser and the biggest underachiever in league history. I doubt this time some GM is dumb enough to give anything good up for him.
    He's certainly an underachiever, but ever? Derrick Coleman.

Look, most Rockets fans are hating on T-mac because he just doesn't try anymore. Did you watch today's game? Do you remember Mcgrady's triple double earlier in the season? I doubt there's anything different about Mcgrady since the Warriors game except for his attitude. Plus, I think Mcgrady's vertical is still pretty good, he went for some darn high rebounds today and a few games ago, and last game jumped really high for a goaltend, so don't tell me that he is actually suffering.

If he is playing badly, and is actually damaging the team, then why should anybody follow him blindly and continue to support him? If he gets better and plays better, then I will put my full support behind him, but until he shows up and plays better than Ryan Bowen, he can *** * ** *** *** *******. (and I've got no idea what those * acutally mean).

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel J

...uhh, it was just a couple of weeks ago where he had 2 triple doubles
    Um, did you watch today's game? Or the last? Or the Cleveland one?
    Last edited by brantonli; 01-03-2009 at 02:00 AM.

I think he's still playing hurt, which is stupid. It's the middle of the season, if you're hurt, don't play. The only time you should be doing that is from April on...it's just not good for your own team. See New York Jets: Brett Favre...

NBA lottery pick

I said it in the game thread, he isnt as limited as he looks. he just dosent care anymore. just 5 game ago he had a triple double. the game before that he had 24-12-9. he just looks like he isnt happy. i think we gotta get rid of him asap.