Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    RP 4 lyfe

Default Re: (Youtube) KG at it again..Picking on another white cat..

im curious..

who was the refs in this game?

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shadow
    Fair enough since I don't get Boston games in LA but it seems like every time someone brings up a KG incident this year its against a short guy or a rook. And it looks pretty dumb. Never seen it before this year.
    I can explain that. You're probably referring to Calderon and Bayless. KG plays full court defense on the ball handler sometimes, and when the game is getting heated, he really gets into the defense. That's why you see him getting really low to the ground or crawling sometimes, or chasing the ballhandler all the way down the court.

He wasn't like this before cause his team wasn't going anywhere. But after giving Minnesota the best decade of his life and getting nothing until last year, he got a bit arrogant. Sure he's allowed to, a little. While I don't condone his finger wagging or crawling on the floor (it was okay the first time), the haters make it seem way worse than it really is. He's not a dirty player. Part of the problem is that there are so many Laker fans and that makes it so easy to dislike a Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    oh please. Don't bring Nate into this. Robinson threw a punch at JR Smith while JR was being held back by his teammate. Nate, Melo, cheap shot Rob, Bowen. Those are the real punks.

DaRondoStopper
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Oh god...give it a rest. KG is an emotional player, he is very passionate. If you've ever played competitive sports on a high level (college or professional) you'd know how heated you can get. Stop making stupid threads about **** like this and talking about things that actually matter, not trying to bring down a player you obviously hate.

Banned

KG hates white people

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

I hope KG has a career ending injury this year in the first round of the playoffs. Or an injury that requires several knee surgeries over the next few years, with each one having less success, which gets people talking about whether he'll ever get back to form, while his numbers drastically decline, while studio commentators give something of a eulogy to his career, for all the blood, sweat, and tears he's put in over the years, but was still a ghetto ass punk ass *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake
    I hope KG has a career ending injury this year in the first round of the playoffs. Or an injury that requires several knee surgeries over the next few years, with each one having less success, which gets people talking about whether he'll ever get back to form, while his numbers drastically decline, while studio commentators give something of a eulogy to his career, for all the blood, sweat, and tears he's put in over the years, but was still a ghetto ass punk ass *****.
    Damn...thats pretty harsh.

kidachi

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    ya i saw that too...he is a pusssyyyy.....do u have a youtube link of it? also i would love to see...when gasol ran into him in the 4th qtr...he backed off....

daamn i wanna see that.. i wanna see that i wanna see that i wanna see that!

Not airballing my layups anymore

Nate was counting on teammates/staff to stop the fight, otherwise JR would have destroyed him. Still, someone retaliating physically would probably scare the crap out of KG, no matter the size.

kidachi

Quote Originally Posted by DaRondoStopper
    Oh god...give it a rest. KG is an emotional player, he is very passionate. If you've ever played competitive sports on a high level (college or professional) you'd know how heated you can get. Stop making stupid threads about **** like this and talking about things that actually matter, not trying to bring down a player you obviously hate.
    he's a PUSS, that's why. he's like what? 6'11. and his black coward ass is pickin on guards like Bayless, Calderon, and Belinelli.

I mean I wouldn't be pissed if he's also doing it to guys his own size or atleast close to.
    Quote Originally Posted by bstick1
    someone retaliating physically would probably scare the crap out of KG, no matter the size.
    took the words right out of my mouth..
    Last edited by kidachi; 12-27-2008 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    he's a PUSS, that's why. he's like what? 6'11. and his black coward ass is pickin on guards like Bayless, Calderon, and Belinelli.

I mean wouldn't be pissed if he's also doing it to guys his own size or atleast close to.
    Pachulia, Amare, McDyess, Aldridge, Bogut. Give it a rest already.

so much hate from the TS

continue hating fan boys!

kidachi

Quote Originally Posted by Gevz2kX
    Pachulia, Amare, McDyess, Aldridge, Bogut. Give it a rest already.
    nope. he backed down from those guys. he looked scared too. and that mouth was sealed.

ohh. your A GAY-G FAN. i understand. SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    nope. he backed down from those guys. he looked scared too. and that mouth was sealed.

ohh. your A GAY-G FAN. i understand. SMH.
    and "your" just a hater with nothing better to do

I don't know what your definition of picking on someone is. Watch the games against Phoenix and Portland. He stood up to Zaza and even took a headbutt from him. How is that backing down? He backed down from McDyess, but that's after stepping up for his teammate and everybody else getting involved.

He sets a moving screen on Marco, then when Bellinelli gets into it with Rondo he goes over and says something. You call that "picking on" someone? Were you bullied as a kid or something?