Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Artest V Lebron james Yao V Big Z ROCKET@CAVS.

Quote Originally Posted by brantonli
    Don't underestimate the Rockets, they are 13-0 this season when scoring 100+ points, and 30-1 the last 31 times the Rockets have gotten 100+ and finally, 110-17 since McGrady got traded here when the Rocs score over 100.

Yes, I copied that all off a website.
    Considering the Cavs have only gave up 100 points 3 times this year I don't see Houston getting over 100. If they do then they have a great shot to win which will mean T-mac and Yao would of combined for at least 50 points.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Gibson played against the Thunder so he is back.

the point guard and center match-ups could decide this game. Rockets give the Cavs problems but one would think the Cavs take this one by 5-10 points. They are simply a better team and them being at home counts.
    There the better team "Right now". once the rockets get everyone on the same page(post allstar break) then it's a different story. not to mention the moutombo re-signing. the gist of my post is that there better right now. the rockets are a work in progress. mcgrady is getting in better shape, but he is nowhere near ready. same as battier.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    There the better team "Right now". once the rockets get everyone on the same page(post allstar break) then it's a different story. not to mention the moutombo re-signing. the gist of my post is that there better right now. the rockets are a work in progress. mcgrady is getting in better shape, but he is nowhere near ready. same as battier.
    They are better now and will continue to be. The Rockets are very talented but will never stay healthly no matter what. Wouldn't be surprised if they lose in the first round again which is a joke considering their talent level.

I hope Houston go deep in the playoffs but I doubt they will due to their health.

They are better now and will continue to be. The Rockets are very talented but will never stay healthly no matter what. Wouldn't be surprised if they lose in the first round again which is a joke considering their talent level.

I hope Houston go deep in the playoffs but I doubt they will due to their health.
    That's fair enough, considering the Rocket's history. Expectations can only go so far, it's time the Rockets prove they are legit. This game is crucial. Luckily they don't have far to travel for the Cleveland game.

Crazed nutcase. If my posts anger you, don't respond or read me Poodle Bark's Avatar

Horrible horrible horrible thread title. Hope someone starts a far more appropiate, legible title given the enormity of this game.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Bark
    Horrible horrible horrible thread title. Hope someone starts a far more appropiate, legible title given the enormity of this game.
    Do it you'reself troll

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Bark
    I know exactly who you are. creating a different id isnt gonna hide what a troll you truly are.

NBA lottery pick

Given the past history, i cant argue with you.

I have to attend a Christmas party tonight, so I have to miss the game. I always look forward to going against Houston, because you know you are getting 2 of the best centers in the league going at it. How often do you have matchups like these, where you have 2 supremely skilled giants going head to head?

Saw a basketball once

Rockets 105 - 99

14-0 when scoring over 100 points. I have a feeling this is the turning point of our season since we have almost a full squad now that is healthy again.

NBA Finals

Gibson is back from his injury

Cavs 99-92

I dont think this game will go into the 100s because Cleveland and Houston both have great defenses. And i think we'll win because we're undefeated at home!

Going to be hard for Rockets:
    - Cavs are at home where they are undefeated
    - Rockets in their 4th game on the 5th day
    - T-Mac and Battier still not enough healthy to be very effective in a back2back

Nothing is impossible.

Banned

Should be a good game. Cavs will win, but whatever it will still be hard fought. Although that is what we all thought about Denver x2.

Rockets by 10.

They have the leagues best SF defense duo along with a shot blocker in the lane. This will limit many attempts of LeBron to pull up jumpers and passes to open teammates.

The Cavs will need to rely on the team to beat the rockets, and sorry but Rockets > Cavs -LeBron.
    Last edited by beasted86; 12-23-2008 at 01:24 PM.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86
    Rockets by 10.
    The Cavs will need to rely on the team to beat the rockets, and sorry but Rockets > Cavs -LeBron.
    So is the Thunders.