Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Default Re: Big Baby... Crying on the bench?

KG used to be one of my favorite players, but I'm really getting tired of his act.......his head is getting way too big.

Local High School Star

i hate watching a grown people cry, i dont know why. I wonder what happened to the huddle that led to that situation.

but on a side note, its over for Big Baby, his career will be full of jokes now. i wish i was in that locker room to hear wat the other guys have to say about it. Cause in my locker room, he'll get joked on for life.

im begining to hate garnett, feel bad for glen. id love 2 see garnett try and trashtalk to sum1 like rodman or barkley back in the day, wouldnt know what hit him little *****

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

lol

Banned

Funny how he acts like a ***** when people actually step to him...Big Baby should have stepped up and went right back at him..KG is nothin but an ignorant punk

Honestly I dont think I have ever disliked a player as much as KG...Always attacks someone he thinks is weaker but if someone is his equal he doesnt say anything...Never heard him talk **** to Tim Duncan, Shaq or Kobe...
    Last edited by Younggrease; 12-06-2008 at 04:00 AM.

KG has always been a punk, so why be surprised now?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    KG has always been a punk, so why be surprised now?
    Im not surprised(I remember the Rick Rickert situation)...I have always hated KG this just reaffirms it. I just love how the media doesnt go after because of this. If Kobe made Sasha cry the media would have had this is on the ticker...

It would be like record before Sasha cried and record after Sasha cried...

Why does KG get a pass from the media..is it because he is borderline retarded and just doesnt know any better ?

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    Funny how he acts like a ***** when people actually step to him...Big Baby should have stepped up and went right back at him..KG is nothin but an ignorant punk

Honestly I dont think I have ever disliked a player as much as KG...Always attacks someone he thinks is weaker but if someone is his equal he doesnt say anything...Never heard him talk **** to Tim Duncan, Shaq or Kobe...
    not really
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clhzz9jBldE

A grown man cried because he got his feelings hurt.... What a lame.

In the infamous words of Arnold, he's a "girly-man", and so are the people sticking up for him when they don't know what Garnett even said.

Unless Garnett said something along the lines of "Your mom just died" there is no need for the waterworks.

ISH Jump Crew

I don't think Davis is being a *****. Obviously to get into the NBA you have to take a lot of criticism and insults along the way, but to make that man start crying during a game? Whatever he said must've been pretty mean. Garnett needs to stop yapping..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86
    A grown man cried because he got his feelings hurt.... What a lame.

In the infamous words of Arnold, he's a "girly-man", and so are the people sticking up for him when they don't know what Garnett even said.

Unless Garnett said something along the lines of "Your mom just died" there is no need for the waterworks.
    Its not sticking up for Big baby...he is a ***** for crying(thats a given)...but that still doesnt change the fact that KG is a fake tough guy who only goes after people who he thinks are weak...

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    Im not surprised(I remember the Rick Rickert situation)...I have always hated KG this just reaffirms it. I just love how the media doesnt go after because of this. If Kobe made Sasha cry the media would have had this is on the ticker...

It would be like record before Sasha cried and record after Sasha cried...

Why does KG get a pass from the media..is it because he is borderline retarded and just doesnt know any better ?

I don't like to see a adult cry, but I won't hold it against Glen. He is an emotional player.

i don't care what KG said to him but remember guys,Big Baby is not a 4 years old kid,he's a grown man,how embarrassing is that

   

this whole story is the freshest, most interesting thing i've seen on ISH in ages.

what happens between players and coaches that the public usually doesn't hear is far more interesting than all the same old highlights we've seen a million times before.

about davis' "disneyland" rant- i thought it was hilarious and awesome... and i'm guessing a little beer/weed helped it along.

Bol'd over

Just an observation, but most of the people saying they hate Garnett are Lakers or Kobe fans. He never got this much hate before he became a Celtic. Just saying....