Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why does it seem like so many NBA players are afraid to fight Shaq?

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC

Shaq would literally DESTROY that *****.
    Last edited by catzhernandez; 11-18-2008 at 04:18 PM.

derrick coleman will beat anyones ass. shaq thinks hes tough, but hes the biggest ***** in the nba. just look @ the phantom head slap on brad miller for proof.

Wtf? The man is enormous. Simple as that.

Vince Carter tried to dunk on him and got layed out on his back and I think he missed the rest of that game. If a 220 pound man who is one of the best and most aggressive dunkers of all time flying at him can be knocked to the floor, how well do you think a fist would do?

Keep in mind he's a trained police officer so not only can he sit on you but he can grapple you in numerous ways as well. Go get in a fight with Shaq and let me know how it turns out. I'll send you a get well card.

NBA sixth man of the year

Why does it seem like humans are afraid of tackling bulls and bears?

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by SportsAnalyzer
    So what? you think Ralph sampson would have cared about that? He's a man just like Shaq even though shaq maybe a little bigger, you can't be a punk.

Would you fight him?

Learning to shoot layups F.Sanford's Avatar

I mean why are so many intimidated? last week Tracy gets pushed to the ground by Shaq and no one goes after him including Tracy. Then Stuckey gets fouled and no other piston got in shaq's face after that. Why is everyone acting like they are afraid to fight him? I bet you these players would have step to shaq in a second but they are no longer in the NBA

ralph sampson
    dennis rodman
    bill lambieer
    olajuwon
    darryl dawkins
    moses malone

Is there not any real men in the NBA anymore??
    Are you freakin nuts? #1 - you have no reason to say that any of these players would go after Shaq. And if they did, would it be a good idea?:

ralph sampson - snap him like a twig. Might actually punch through his chest to the other side
    dennis rodman - if he would it's only because he's certifiably nuts. Good reason?
    bill lambieer - Are you kidding? He was great at pissing of smaller guys (and everyone else) and was a big talker. Not much else. Watch him run from Barkley (you wonder about shaq?): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ZKB...eature=related
    olajuwon - had guts but no history of fighting. BTW - he had his chance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCkU2fKK4_4
    darryl dawkins - was big, but who knows...
    moses malone - tough for his day. Maybe...

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

Shaq is just a bully. He picked on mainly white guys just like KG. I remember Brad Miller and Oakley hacking Shaq and Shaq ONLY going after Miller. He was afraid of Oakley. Barkley, who is a lot smaller than Shaq got a double leg take down on Shaq and started pounding him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EastBayFuNk510
    Would you fight him?
    If I was a piston player in Pheonix I would have been right in his face after that foul.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
    Shaq is just a bully. He picked on mainly white guys just like KG. I remember Brad Miller and Oakley hacking Shaq and Shaq ONLY going after Miller. He was afraid of Oakley. Barkley, who is a lot smaller than Shaq got a double leg take down on Shaq and started pounding him.

Oh I forgot about oakley, he would be another one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by F.Sanford
    Are you freakin nuts? #1 - you have no reason to say that any of these players would go after Shaq. And if they did, would it be a good idea?:

ralph sampson - snap him like a twig. Might actually punch through his chest to the other side
    dennis rodman - if he would it's only because he's certifiably nuts. Good reason?
    bill lambieer - Are you kidding? He was great at pissing of smaller guys (and everyone else) and was a big talker. Not much else. Watch him run from Barkley (you wonder about shaq?): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ZKB...eature=related
    olajuwon - had guts but no history of fighting. BTW - he had his chance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCkU2fKK4_4

what about charles oakley?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease despurs's Avatar

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Charles
    Look VCM...It was like a 10 Minute Clip of the Figth that Was Shown before on a Real angle = Filmed from "Behined". Charles picked up Shaq in 0.5 Seconds and Shaq could not move Barkley at all (Barkley has the Strongest Lower Torso and Center Gravity Ever in the NBA) and Yes Barkley got a bruise because he dodged Shaq`s punch whom skimmed his face and that is why he had a little cutt which happens to anyone who has ever been in a fight . Barkley picked Shaq Up and onto the ground instantly while everone then then got a hold of Barkley to take him off Shaq when he was on top ready to punch. After the camaera showed Shaq`s face was a fraid like a puss*****y cat (go watch the clip urself and you will see it) because he did not realize who tha fu**** he was messing with. Charles is a tender guy, warm hearted, funny etc but if you piss him off he doesn`t give a **** about anything: The NBA, if you are 2 Ft Tall, If you are 8 Ft Tall etc..Too bad youtube eleminated the complete fight and filmed from behined
    Type that in English and then maybe I'll read more than 2 sentences, and I use that word loosely.

Learning to shoot layups F.Sanford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by F.Sanford

what about charles oakley?
    Very undersized. Maybe he would, but doubt he'd go after Shaq.

And if he would, that makes 2 to 5 people over the span of 30 years you THINK would go after Shaq?

Tell you what - how much do you weight? Go find someone 3-4" taller with 50-70 pounds more strength on them. Then pour your drink on their shoe...

Ever heard of Esteban Batista? I dont either but guess what happened to his career after gettin sandwiched by Shaq and the earth?

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=u7cHuP...eature=related

National High School Star Sir Charles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    Type that in English and then maybe I'll read more than 2 sentences, and I use that word loosely.
    You get the idea you just wont accept it.

Anyhow Charles Oakley was also a bad motha but sometimes a little dirty when fouling. Toughest Rebounder 1 on 1 Charles ever faced according to him.