Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: I beat Greg Oden at Guitar Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake
    Well, with Oden's track record, maybe not..
    That was sarcastic right?

You look exactly like my friends brother, just different hair color.

Anyway, Oden is awesome, and that's cool you beat him. Cricket wireless sucks though, they are going out of business.

Local High School Star

Wow, that's like me beating my dad.

Newsflash: Old people are not good at videogames.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    On Thursday, my girlfriend and I went to a Blazer game and got tickets to Cricket Wireless's O-Fon (phone) launch party, hosted by Greg Oden. It was way more than I expected. Oden came in and was really chill. People got all the autographs they wanted, and it all came without pushing and shoving. It was more of a take turns. I got an autograph on my Oden jersey (now hanging proudly on my wall), got to shake his hand, talk to him a little bit, and get some pictures with him. They had karaoke and my girlfriend has a great singing voice, so she sang Whitney Houston's "I will always love you" and dedicated it to Greg. Really worked in her favor because he started singing along a little bit, and then gave her a hug after she finished. That was the highlight for her. For me, it was getting to play guitar hero with him. He only played 2 songs, and the second I got to play with him. He asked "Do you want to play on hard?" I said "sure," but didn't come across as too confident since I haven't played in several months. I think he took that comment as 'I have no idea what I am doing'. I was joking with the guys behind me saying that I was pretty good but out of practice, but I don't think Greg heard me, because after I beat him, he said, "You cheated, you didn't tell me you were that good." He was acting upset, and I honestly couldn't tell if he was joking or not. I told him that I usually play co-op mode, so I wasn't even thinking of it as a competition, to which he responded, "Yeah, whatever." Anyway, on to my picture proof (unfortunately off a cell phone). Oh, and Greg took stood in front of a green screen where they made it look like he was standing next to himself licking his own clone.

wow greg oden is fugly

I don't know why so many people talk about Greg Oden looks ugly. Are there NBA players that you consider good looking? He just looks like another dude to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I don't know why so many people talk about Greg Oden looks ugly. Are there NBA players that you consider good looking? He just looks like another dude to me.

RoseCity u dont ever see anything wrong with Oden. Maybe if u came from out under his nutsac you could see from a different view?

Cool pix Myth. I doubt Oden was mad/upset. Pretty sure he was jokin since he is a funny dude in his own unique way. I just get that from interviews, commercials. You see him and u wonder is he jokin or serious then figure out he is jokin. And thats just how he gets people i guess. And ummm yeah sorry but GOBB never lets a photo slide without a comment. You resemble Michael Myers. Let me guess you and Oden played that theme song from Halloween on Guiar Hero? Look at them go ISH'ers! hahahaaaa Oden is tall as hell tho. How tall are u?

NBA rookie of the year

Cool story, Greg seems like a really cool guy. Hopefully he's back in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    No homo but Wade is my favorite player and I have this GQ magazine which is where that pic is from. My cousin knows I'm a big Wade fan and she wanted to see what he looked like, she said half of his face is drooping.

Anyway GOBB GTFO you troll.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    RoseCity u dont ever see anything wrong with Oden. Maybe if u came from out under his nutsac you could see from a different view?

Cool pix Myth. I doubt Oden was mad/upset. Pretty sure he was jokin since he is a funny dude in his own unique way. I just get that from interviews, commercials. You see him and u wonder is he jokin or serious then figure out he is jokin. And thats just how he gets people i guess. And ummm yeah sorry but GOBB never lets a photo slide without a comment. You resemble Michael Myers. Let me guess you and Oden played that theme song from Halloween on Guiar Hero? Look at them go ISH'ers! hahahaaaa Oden is tall as hell tho. How tall are u?
    GOBB you never disappoint

i was wondering the same thing if oden is 7ft the dude looks about 5'9

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    GOBB you never disappoint

i was wondering the same thing if oden is 7ft the dude looks about 5'9
    He meant this Michael Myers I think, hence the Halloween reference.

Oden was measured 6'11" so it'll be pretty damn tough to judge Myth's height from a picture with a guy who is way more than a head taller than him.

awesome. i know a friend that got to meet ricky davis after writing a song about him, hes awesome

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

seriously, does oden still look like hes 40 in person?

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Yeah, I know. It throws off some clients too. I'm 24 and in my 2nd year working towards my doctorate. Usually I have facial hair, which makes me look more like 21, but I shaved it off for a Halloween costume party, and I'm getting professional pictures taken with my girlfriend tomorrow, so I kept it clean shaved rather than halfway grown in for the photos.
    congrats, bro

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    seriously, does oden still look like hes 40 in person?
    He looks older than 40 to me honestly as far as his face.

He looked older than David Robinson(42 at the time) when they posed for this picture.