I don't get picked last at the park anymore Steve Nashty's Avatar

Default I need fake jersey's

can someone link me to an ebay store that sells fake jersey's? I need it because their cheaper.

THANKS

I need a guy that sells fake jerseys (Stitched in) that I can rock on the court/gym/school. Thanks again
    Last edited by Steve Nashty; 11-06-2008 at 04:50 PM.

Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: I need fake jersey's

just buy a swingman.

Serious playground baller lakers_fan4life's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Nashty
    can someone link me to an ebay store that sells fake jersey's? I need it because their cheaper.

THANKS

I need a guy that sells fake jerseys (Stitched in) that I can rock on the court/gym/school. Thanks again

dude why the hell would you want a fake jersey F*** outta here man thats just dumb

College superstar

I have a few, they're good fakes actually, and then 2 that I'm not 100% sure on either way. That being said, I have never worn any of them and would unload them CHEAP. PM me for pics. I have a navy LeBron 52, carolina Iverson Nuggets 52 adidas authentic, Reebok nuggets Kenyon Martin home, and a navy Jermaine ONeal 52 with the yellow pinstripes that I believe is real but someone told me is fake because they never made 54 authentics. You could catch any of them for 6$

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

I dont want a regular swingman because that is past my budget (Believe it or not). I want a fake because they look identical to the reals and I just need it for show and tell as appose to authenticity and collection.

I might take that offer Datz but I think they might be a bit too big for me, I have to start measuring and figuring out my size.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your price range for spending?

Also what team/player are you seeking?

I really want:

Deron Williams dark (Black or blue)
    Carlos Boozer Same colors
    Derick Rose Black with red stripes
    Danny Granger Yellow (I LOVE the blue with yellow one)
    Baron Davis Clippers red
    Elton Brand red phili
    LeBron James blue/alternate/whatever as long as it's not white

Cheap like 20-40. I am probs going to buy one from that website (Thank you!!) because it's only 30$, A 25 dollar bullets jordan jersey and maybe that LeBron from Datz
    Last edited by Steve Nashty; 11-06-2008 at 08:54 PM.

Very good NBA starter

I just bought a real, with tags Addidas LeBron James jersey for 34 dollars including shipping.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    I just bought a real, with tags Addidas LeBron James jersey for 34 dollars including shipping.
    from wherE? I like to wear jerseys to hoop in and need some more

Very good NBA starter

eBay

But I got lucky, I just put in "LeBron James Jersey" and selected "Lowest price + shipping" and looked for ads that were detailed with lots of pictures and zoomed in pictures on the stitches/tags.

The ads I found were bidding ads though, and I messaged a couple people if we could settle for a "buy it now" price. They all agreed but I just picked the cheapest one. All of the ads I chose from were legit though and I guess you just have to look hard.

I doubt I will find other jersey's this price that are real (Especially LeBron's) but I found numerous cheap ones like:

40$ shipping included, White/Red/Blue Bullets Jordan Jersey

I had a bigger list but I just realized my watch list is really out of date so they aren't on the list anymore, that jersey is the only one I have left on it.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I picked up a Kobe off eBay a year or two ago for less than $30 shipped. It had all factory Reebok tags (RBK was the official supplier of NBA gear at the time) and everything. I do not know if it is 100% legit, but honestly it looks like the real deal.

Very good NBA starter

LeBron jersey just came in and it's even better then I thought. I'm probs. going to buy another one for ball though. Do jersey deteriate in any way when washed? If not then I'll split it but I need to rock it on and off court.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Nashty

THANKS

WHy the F*** You want to buy Fake Jerseys?!!!!

Besides anyone Who Post a site or selling yourself a Fake jersey will get banned.. refer to 1 thread here in Sneaker Section!