Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: LeBron is interested in the Knicks, Lakers, and Mavericks when he is a free agent

[QUOTE=

Default Re: LeBron is interested in the Knicks, Lakers, and Mavericks when he is a free agent

Quote Originally Posted by JordanL
    Is that a joke?

That was a bull**** lifetime-achievement MVP. He was not the single most valuable player in the NBA last year.
    What? He was the best player on the best team in the Western Conf.

Very good NBA starter

Lebron won't go to LA. His ego is too big...Kobe will still be a top 3 player when he's 32.

Is that a joke?

That was a bull**** lifetime-achievement MVP. He was not the single most valuable player in the NBA last year.
    since when is the mvp actually awarded to the most valuable player to his team?

if so, shaquille would have more than one.

he got it because he had the best stats on one of the top teams. that's how it's gone since i can remember.

edit: no way he goes to the lakers...i think he wants to go to a team where there aren't other truly great players he could be compared with historically speaking. knicks or cavs fill that bill.
    Last edited by SourGrapes; 10-29-2008 at 07:49 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

LeBron is interested in the Knicks, Lakers, and Mavericks when he is a free agent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And the rest of the league and Euro teams to be named later.
    Lots and lots of speculation , but if I recall when he is a free agent there will be others that are free agents at the same time.
    Anything is possible , but the guy has a crib in Ohio , so doesn't it stand to reason that he WON'T want to leave home ... .

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I somehow wonder why you didn't say that to eliteballer with his "Kobe will have his Pippen!" comments, considering they were in the very first post. But I know the answer to that already...
    Elite seems to only talk about Kobe too, but you're on a whole other level.
    Again, the only reason you posted in this thread was to bash Kobe some more rather then actually talk about the possibility of LeBron heading to one of those three teams.

Like I said, go get help ASAP.

NBA lottery pick

This crap is so old. Someone show me one quote anywhere, that says something about Lebron leaving that came from his mouth?

It's always: A source near James
    A person close to James
    Experts speculate

Blah blah blah. When has James EVER made a comment indicating he was considering leaving?

Show me a quote, or STFU.

Cause you know what? I have a quote for you. Here it is:

Although the national media insists James already has decided to opt out of the final year of his contract and head for New York or New Jersey, James begs to differ.

"I never gave an indication I was leaving Cleveland," he said. "I never gave any indication I didn't like being here. Every time I'm asked that question, [I answer] I love being here, I love playing in front of these fans. My family's here. I grew up 30 miles away from here. I never gave any indication I did not like playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers. I like the Yankees and Cowboys, but it has nothing to do with the Cavaliers." Staying home: Center Zydrunas Ilgauskas was disappointed he was unable to play for Lithuania in the Olympics when insurance issues could not be resolved. As it turned out, it probably was a good thing.
    http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/200...ave_golde.html

Mathius
    Last edited by Mathius; 10-29-2008 at 07:56 PM.

NBA lottery pick

Is that a joke?

Chris paul was robbed last season.

LarryLegend33
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Kobe would finally have his Pippen!
    Kobe has a post presence something MJ never had. And Pippen was no star in 1991 when the Bulls won and in 1998 when Pippen had a broke foot and back.

The fact is that Kobe has two Post presence and guys who can score and control the paint.

Serious playground baller nicknamefrank's Avatar

Is that a joke?

wtf, so who was?
    Chris Paul? NO, cuz his team won less games while having similar impact on his team as kobe bryant.

Im tired of people still saying that it was a lifetime achievement award

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    Chris paul was robbed last season.
    i don't mean to hijack the thread, but that is awfully definitive.

kobe's starting center was gone for half the season and yet the lakers still wound up with the no. 1 seed.

it was definitely close between the two...but chris paul being robbed? doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by big baller
    we all no kobe cant play with some1 who has the potential to be the star of the team....tht is y he made managment trade away eddie jones and shaq....

(and this is not comming from a laker hater, i have loved the lakers since i was 3, LITERALLY)
    Actually Shaq kicked out Eddie Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by SourGrapes

kobe's starting center was gone for half the season and yet the lakers still wound up with the no. 1 seed.

it was definitely close between the two...but chris paul being robbed? doubtful.
    Kobe had similar #'s, better team record and actually outperformed Paul in the game for #1 seed in the west. LA won that game and Kobe outshined Paul, don't see how CP got robbed.

Haters will hate.

Lebron going to Knicks? He doesn't want rings anymore?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by SourGrapes

Kobe had a better team and had a one game better advantage. chris paul was the definition of the MVP. without him the hornets would have been lottery bound. take kobe out of the lakers and they would still be a borderline plsyoffs ball club. plus noone in the league made his teammates better then paul.