Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: LeBron is interested in the Knicks, Lakers, and Mavericks when he is a free agent

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    So you're predicting Kobe to fall off drastically in just a year and a half.
    Kobe would not need to fall off drastically for Lebron to be better. He arguably isn't even better then Lebron right now.

16 Time NBA Champions! LALakerFan4Life's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron is interested in the Knicks, Lakers, and Mavericks when he is a free agent

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I wonder why the Mavericks intrigue him..?
    Jason Kidd. I think since playing together in the Olympics really likes play along with him. Same thing with Kobe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LALakerFan4Life
    Jason Kidd. I think since playing together in the Olympics really likes play along with him. Same thing with Kobe.

I would image it would be more about Dirk and Cubans marketing strategy.... rather than Kidd's tired old legs......

Also from the article...

[QUOTE]With James, the Cavaliers are running out of time. It

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    How is Kobe on the downside of his career,when he was MVP last season?
    Kobe as a player last year wasn't as good as he was in '06, or even coming off surgery in '07. Kobe may not be on the downside just yet, but he's quickly approaching it and he's certainly already plateued at the very least. LeBron still has years left in him of being physically dominate, while continuing to get better and better every year. His numbers last year were ridiculous, and he almost single handedly beat the eventual World Champions.

30 ppg 48 FG% 8 RPG 7 APG 2 SPG 1 BPG ... that's not a Scottie Pippen to Kobe's Jordan. At all.

He's 23 and keeps getting better. Jordan was 21 when he entered the league, and didn't have the top of the line mid range game, and money jumper till his 1987 or 1988 season. That would've put him at close to 24. LeBron gets to the rim better than Kobe ever has, is a much stronger finisher, and his actual basketball skills are still improving.

LeBron was arguably the better player than Bryant was last year, even if he won MVP.

LeBron has peaked talentwise but not physically,hes worked on his jumpshot for 3 years now and its not improved enough for defenses to take it serious.[/QUOTE]

Man w/NBA Inside info NewYorkUSCtrojan's Avatar

It would be nice to see LeBron in a Knicks's jersey.

However, I won't be surprise to see LeBron as a Lakers. LA always seems to get the high profile free agent talent. Kobe is getting older.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by LALakerFan4Life
    Isn't Jason Kidd a free agent at the end of the season?

Bynum
    Gasol
    James
    Bryant
    Fisher

Bench: Odom, Ariza, Sasha, Walton, Farmar, Radmanovic

Ah pretty decent I guess, nothing to be too excited about.

Banned

Yeah, Lebron will go to LA and the Lakers would be willing to part with Odom and perhaps Walton to make that happen. Fair deal.

But hey, maybe then the team would be stacked enough to win a title, although Kobe wouldn't be the best player on the team.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

lakers cannot get him per the cba unless he plans on coming to LA for cheap or someone does a crazy sign and trade....

LeBron will wear Cedric Ceballos Jersey number if he sign with the Los Angeles Lakers.

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

we all no kobe cant play with some1 who has the potential to be the star of the team....tht is y he made managment trade away eddie jones and shaq....

(and this is not comming from a laker hater, i have loved the lakers since i was 3, LITERALLY)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Yeah, Lebron will go to LA and the Lakers would be willing to part with Odom and perhaps Walton to make that happen. Fair deal.

But hey, maybe then the team would be stacked enough to win a title, although Kobe wouldn't be the best player on the team.
    You need some professional help, how the hell did Kobe get into this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by big baller
    we all no kobe cant play with some1 who has the potential to be the star of the team....tht is y he made managment trade away eddie jones and shaq....

(and this is not comming from a laker hater, i have loved the lakers since i was 3, LITERALLY)
    Yeah because 3 rings on his finger prove that theory, or the fact that Shaquille isn't known as a big mouth.

Banned

a-fucking-men brother, it was certainly CP III 's award

Quote Originally Posted by JordanL
    Is that a joke?

That was a bull**** lifetime-achievement MVP. He was not the single most valuable player in the NBA last year.