Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
    Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Gervin " "I could get 30 or 40 every night real easy, these days"

He could probably average around 30 ppg every night, but would his team be any good? This is just another reason why athletes in general are considered stupid.

Learning to shoot layups flu game's Avatar

ive never understood the handcheck rule in full. the rule is in the grey area alot of the time. i thought you could use an arm bar?? i see guys still doing it and not getting called for it. i do that and use my fingertips to keep my guy in check my my backs turned towards them, so is that a foul??

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    So you are saying the 80's and 90's were stop-start? Yes, because that would be interesting...
    You are contradicting your belief that 80's/90's were the better era if you disagree with that statement. There was more contact allowed which allowed for a more free flowing game. Where am I wrong in that?
    never mind I misunderstand you