Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Do you think LeBron will attract as much hate as Kobe in years to come?

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat
    2006 bump

Decent playground baller

Default Re: Do you think LeBron will attract as much hate as Kobe in years to come?

Kobe is not widely hated on. its rather his nutter fans who claim him to be the GOAT. Kobe himself can only be liked / or loved but the fanboys provoke a counterattack of hate. On the other hand , for all the Kobe's nuts-huggers to say that hes not the goat or the best player in the world is a blatant hating on Kobe, which is nonsense, too

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm going to keep quoting messages from years past because the public perception of celebrities never change.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA im so funny.
    When did you become so attached to Bron's sack, bro?

Every thread I read about him, you're there defending him. D Wade? That you?

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    When did you become so attached to Bron's sack, bro?

Every thread I read about him, you're there defending him. D Wade? That you?

Dont get all mad and throw out over used phrases because I called you out for acting like "Balls Out".

I outed you because I'm tired of your outrageous behavior ever since Bron said he's taking his ass out of Cleveland.

Lebron is already attracting as much hate as Kobe. Lebron has many more years in the league, and if hes already on par with Kobe's hate level.. it wont be very long before he passes him.

5 year bump

I don't get picked last at the park anymore TheFrozenOne's Avatar

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    He has to win some rings first. And I doubt it even then. LeBron is a corporation unto himself, everything he does is to appease sponsors, he'll never screw that up.[/QUOTE]

EPIC BUMP

playoff bump

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Miss key free throws bump