Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Do you think LeBron will attract as much hate as Kobe in years to come?

I'd say Yes, just needs to keep up his latest bs, and maybe have a run in with the law, and he will be well on his way.

Default Re: Do you think LeBron will attract as much hate as Kobe in years to come?

Well Kobe is hated by many people for a reason. I dont think Lebron will be hated the same as Kobe .I think if Lebron keeps it up he will draw other kind of hate from the people. But if we are talking about quantity I dont know I really doubt it. I think Lebron can have an a "GOAT" crisis. He probably will want to be like MJ to have same atention as MJ had and will probably do something really stupid like going to play baseball at only 30 years old and leave basketball .

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    No because he's not an arrogant prick

why does kobe have to be brought into everything...

stupid

lilmagicjohnson
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

The more Lebron acts like the real lebron, like dancing like a cornball at the bulls then calling noah disrespectful, wearing CHeck my Stats shirts, and walking off the court after losing a playoff series, instead of acting like the PR puppet lebron, the more unlikable he is appearing. The real lebron is finally coming out when his first few years in the league everyone thought he had no personality. There is a reason Lebron will never be as popular as Jordan, or the people dont like corny dousches and you cant market it

C A V A L I E R S

Quote Originally Posted by lilmagicjohnson
    The more Lebron acts like the real lebron, like dancing like a cornball at the bulls then calling noah disrespectful, wearing CHeck my Stats shirts, and walking off the court after losing a playoff series, instead of acting like the PR puppet lebron, the more unlikable he is appearing. The real lebron is finally coming out when his first few years in the league everyone thought he had no personality. There is a reason Lebron will never be as popular as Jordan, or the people dont like corny dousches and you cant market it
    I'm not trying to defend LeBron here, I think he acted like a child last night, but if you think Jordan was some kind of angel, you're lying to yourself.

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

lol nice bump. godamn 3 years old

lilmagicjohnson

Quote Originally Posted by CLE[216]
    I'm not trying to defend LeBron here, I think he acted like a child last night, but if you think Jordan was some kind of angel, you're lying to yourself.
    Jordan had likable charisma, as a badass, intense dude. I never said Jordan was an angel, just that he wasnt a cornball with poor sportsmanship

C A V A L I E R S

Jordan had likable charisma, as a badass, intense dude. I never said Jordan was an angel, just that he wasnt a cornball with poor sportsmanship
    So when MJ clapped for himself after nailing a half court buzzer beater, that wasn't corny or considered to be unsportsmanlike?

lilmagicjohnson

So when MJ clapped for himself after nailing a half court buzzer beater, that wasn't corny or considered to be unsportsmanlike?
    nope, it was widely considered by nearly everyone as his badass charisma shining through.

Lebron has alot of things, alot of talent, but one thing he definately doesnt have, is charisma.

You think that ANYONE let alone a bench scrub would ever call MJ corny?

C A V A L I E R S

nope, it was widely considered by nearly everyone as his badass charisma shining through.

Lebron has alot of things, alot of talent, but one thing he definately doesnt have, is charisma.

You think that ANYONE let alone a bench scrub would ever call MJ corny?
    If you aren't trolling right now, you've got serious mental problems that need professional evaluation.

lilmagicjohnson

If you aren't trolling right now, you've got serious mental problems that need professional evaluation.
    what have i said that was trolling? I just made 3 legitamate points. Please dispute them if you actually have an argument for them, rather than just personally insult me sir

Local High School Star

It'll never happen. Kobe is not only a top 10 all time great player, he's also the GOAT when it comes to being hated.

To be honest, I don't think LeBron can live up to either of those.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi
    It'll never happen. Kobe is not only a top 10 all time great player, he's also the GOAT when it comes to being hated.

To be honest, I don't think LeBron can live up to either of those.

By sheer number, LA fans and theoretical potential Bron haters will always outnumber Cle. fans and their theoretical Kobe haters. With that being said, across the NBA and other pr sports i think there is more of a distaste for big market teams. It's tough to say who will really be hated more.

But in light of the recent uproar of Lebron hating, alls i gotta say is:

The guy freaking danced a little bit during a game. Big deal. It was childish, but it's not like Lebron is out there talking sh*t to rookies or openly dissing his teammates, or demanding to be traded. He's not skipping practices or perpetuating feuds with other NBA players. He did some stupid little dance and everyone is in an uproar. That's a strong amount of hate.

Depends, will Lebron rape any white girls?

[COLOR="White"]Calm down Kobe stans, I was just kidding.[/COLOR]