Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617
    Banned

Default Re: David Robinson or Kobe Bryant, the greater player

Quote Originally Posted by hardcore (fan)
    I'm not a Kobe fanboy, so stop acting like I posted some ridiculous bull**** which supported him. He's a great player, but like everyone can see, he's no Michael Jordan.
    I didn't act like you posted ridiculous BS, but I wanted to address your claim that the game (for Jordan, at least) was "much faster" back then, which is incorrect. As you can see, the Bulls (not Jordan, but the Bulls) had one extra possession per game to work with during the years in question. I thought it would be instructive to see how each of these players performed during these three year spans given that the pace and their ages were roughly equal.

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: David Robinson or Kobe Bryant, the greater player

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I didn't act like you posted ridiculous BS, but I wanted to address your claim that the game (for Jordan, at least) was "much faster" back then, which is incorrect. As you can see, the Bulls (not Jordan, but the Bulls) had one extra possession per game to work with during the years in question. I thought it would be instructive to see how each of these players performed during these three year spans given that the pace and their ages were roughly equal.
    Aight, lol.