Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: The Hot Seat - ISH Edition.

Stro, would you take a bullet for your mother to survive?

Stro, what turnz you off about rock music?

Stro, name some of your fav philosophical quotez and they don't necessarily have to be rap linez?

Stro, what'z your forte in basketball?

Stro, what do you find most attractive in a girl and give me some namez of celebritiez whom ya dig style from?

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Stro, would you take a bullet for your mother to survive?
    obviously it's easier said than done, but honestly i think i would. i guarantee she wouldn't want me to though. she would take a bullet for me.

Stro, what turnz you off about rock music
    i don't necessarily dislike rock, i just don't really know anything about it. there are some songs i hear on the radio (which i very rarely listen to) that sound ok, but they don't appeal to me enough to research them or buy the cd. maybe it's just the culture that doesn't appeal to me, the tight pants and the long hair etc.

also, i'm into really lyrical rap, stuff with thought provoking words and such. i like to listen closely and decipher what the artist is really saying. i'm sure rock like that may exist, but i've never heard it.

Stro, name some of your fav philosophical quotez and they don't necessarily have to be rap linez?
    i'm not very familiar with any philosophers enough to have remembered any quotes. all of my favorite quotes are rap lines.

"Postive Energy Activates Constant Elevation" from the RZA was my senior quote in the yearbook. alot of my favorite quotes are from the RZA. i liek this one from him as well:

"Yo, the pen is mightier than the sword, as I face my worldly challenge
    In the scale of justice and my heart remains balanced and neutral
    My respect for all men is mutual
    As my thoughts surpass a level to which you devils compute to"

Stro, what'z your forte in basketball?
    i'm a very good 3 point shooter with deep range. i also hustle my ass off and play good defense. i have good handles but sometimes struggle to drive to the basket because i get pushed around by much larger opponents. don't get me wrong there, i take it strong to the basket all the time, i'm not afraid to bang around in the paint at all, sometimes i just get out-muscled.

Stro, what do you find most attractive in a girl and give me some namez of celebritiez whom ya dig style from?
    let's just say jay-z is one lucky mofo and i hate him.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
    ss

if you could propose legislation for immigration reform for the usa, what would you change?
    as i have stated in the past, my political knowledge is, well, i basically know nothing. i honestly do not feel educated enough on the subject to answer this question, i hate speaking on things that i don't know anything about, makes me feel like a jackass.

If you had the choice to change your skin colo/race (without any of the attatched social consequences) would you? And to what color?

SS

Are u in college? If so which one.

Tell me a quote that I'd remember for motivation.

Tell us your deepest secret

If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be?

How many hoes have you ****ed

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

SS why is Swift your favorite player?

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
    If you had the choice to change your skin colo/race (without any of the attatched social consequences) would you? And to what color?
    nah, i'd stay the same.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.2.1.
    Are u in college? If so which one.
    nope, but i am strongly considering it when i finish working in november. i have looked into a couple places where i could start in january.

Tell me a quote that I'd remember for motivation.
    "when the going gets tough the tough get going." i dunno, my mom always used to tell me that when i was a little kid.

Tell us your deepest secret
    i accidentally broke a washing machine at work and made it out to be a mystery because the things are extremely expensive. it didn't end up even being seriously damaged and a friend of mine fixed it easily (long story) but at the time i was scared sh!tless and i've never told the owner or anyone that i busted it.

If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be?
    i'm not sure i'd change anything. i don't want to mess with my life. you may think you're making it better but you never know how one change could effect other decisions and characteristics.

How many hoes have you ****ed
    1. your mom.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    SS why is Swift your favorite player?
    i watched that game where he beasted on yao and that was it. instant favorite.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Stro, what do you think of Jamario Moon

also, who will win the elections in Canada and the US of A?

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    Stro, what do you think of Jamario Moon

also, who will win the elections in Canada and the US of A?

-i think moon is an exciting athlete with a cool name. not a favorite of mine but i like him. he's probably my third favorite raptor. it's a shame he came into the league so late, imagine all the sick highlights he could have put up by now? i expected better from him in the dunk contest though.

-like i said i don't know a damn thing about politics. i think obama will win because of his charisma and mccain's lack-there-of. seems to me like people care more about how the candidate says it than what they actually are saying. as for canada, who's running?

Would you suck Swifts dick if that was the only thing that would keep him alive and playing?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    -i think moon is an exciting athlete with a cool name. not a favorite of mine but i like him. he's probably my third favorite raptor. it's a shame he came into the league so late, imagine all the sick highlights he could have put up by now? i expected better from him in the dunk contest though.

-like i said i don't know a damn thing about politics. i think obama will win because of his charisma and mccain's lack-there-of. seems to me like people care more about how the candidate says it than what they actually are saying. as for canada, who's running?
    Yeah i was dissapointed about Moon in the contest, next year he will make the finals with dwight probably.

Canada all i know is Harper is running....i forget everybody else...

shoulda asked RBP about the politic crap =/

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    Would you suck Swifts dick if that was the only thing that would keep him alive and playing?
    why dude. why. why did you have to do that. why.

i just might have to forfeit my spot. how can i answer that correctly? i say no, a man dies. i say yes, no one dies but i will probably have to create a new account.

**** you stat.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    why dude. why. why did you have to do that. why.

i just might have to forfeit my spot. how can i answer that correctly? i say no, a man dies. i say yes, no one dies but i will probably have to create a new account.

**** you stat.
    Thats why they call this the HOT SEAT!

I will withdraw my question. Enough people have suffered already.