View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 09:07 PM   #47
Bronbron23
Decent college freshman

Default Re: Steph Curry is the GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKobe
So you take Steph's worst Finals series and compare it to MJ's best to make a point?

Steph got injured early in the 2016 Playoffs (twice, I might add), so his Playoff averages already tank because he had to leave early in his first two games and the injury was significant enough that he played a total of 38 minutes in the first 8 Playoff games. Not only are the injuries a factor, but the first 3 games of the Finals were all blowouts, where he either played a low amount of minutes or barely shot the basketball due to the games being decided in the first half. As bad as his series was overall, he still broke the Finals 3-Point record while shooting 40% from three at 11.4 attempts per game. His team was up 3 - 1 with him hobbling and then his best teammate in that series gets suspended for a closeout game at home, where his starting Center suffers a series-ending injury. Not only that, but in the next game Iguodala gets injured and is left hobbling for the rest of the series as well. A healthy, non-suspended Warriors squad closes the series out in 5 games and we don't have this stupid discussion.
I used 16 because I was arguing with Manny and that's the season he used. It doesn't matter what season u use though none of the are as good as mj's best
Bronbron23 is offline   Reply With Quote