Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: P.E.D and Roids in the NBA?

Dunking on everybody in the park

I'm pretty sure that within 10 years it will come out that 80% of the nba is using HGH

PEDs are used in every professional sport.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

jeremy lin

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    As a keen gym enthusiast and past amateur bodybuilding competitor, I can't truthfully believe that even with the best genetics and nutrition and training that an NBA team can provide. That Lebron James, Karl Malone and Ben Wallace aren't chemically enhanced.
    This is just dumb. LeBron and Malone are big, but they have nothing on NFLers like Julius Peppers who are truly massive. If baseball has taught us anything it is that there is no "roider look." You can't just pin-point the most ripped players in the league and assume that it was nothing but steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    This is just dumb. LeBron and Malone are big, but they have nothing on NFLers like Julius Peppers who are truly massive. If baseball has taught us anything it is that there is no "roider look." You can't just pin-point the most ripped players in the league and assume that it was nothing but steroids.
    Football players are on PEDs, too... they probably can get away with being more massive because they don't have to run up and down for 40 minutes.

You are in denial, bro.

-Smak

I'm convinced Wade took them after his knee surgery before the 2009 season.

"As a keen gym enthusiast and past amateur bodybuilding competitor, I can't truthfully believe that even with the best genetics and nutrition and training that an NBA team can provide. That Lebron James, Karl Malone and Ben Wallace aren't chemically enhanced."

- sorry about your pedestrian genes.

High School Starter mentallooser's Avatar

I pretty much assume now adays that any top athletes are on something. Since NBA players among th top athletes in the world, I assume most of them are on something. Doesn't make you make shots, doesn't make you have a good basketball IQ. At the end of the day that is what separates the the greats from the goods and the garbage. Athleticism, speed, and strength are quite often wasted in the NBA by people without actual skill. I think people worry about it too much. That is just my very humble opinion though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    I don't get it either where in LeBron does it look like he'd using PEDs? I have more definition in my body then lebron but lebron is just bigger than me and that's just genetically. I mean do you expect people that tall not to work or anything? If I was 6'8 and went to the gym every day I would probably look bigger than lebron but nothing that I see in lebron looks impossible to acquire like the other poster said. Please post his roid muscles and abs because I don't see them

Many are on cocktails of substances. No doubt.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

The argument that you can just look at someone and determine if they used PED's can only be made when there is such a crazy contrast between the time they weren't and the time they were. It is also important to try to look at players after they have fully developed.

Basically what I'm saying is that there is no "look" for roiders.

Do I think NBA players use this stuff? Hell yes I do. But who it is idk.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hawke812
    Wade just trying to be like the Crimson Chin.

DWade

Crimson DWade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvAeWR-aE6U

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    jeremy lin

yea he gained 20 pounds of muscle quickly

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
    I don't get it either where in LeBron does it look like he'd using PEDs? I have more definition in my body then lebron but lebron is just bigger than me and that's just genetically. I mean do you expect people that tall not to work or anything? If I was 6'8 and went to the gym every day I would probably look bigger than lebron but nothing that I see in lebron looks impossible to acquire like the other poster said. Please post his roid muscles and abs because I don't see them

You are delusional

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls

You are delusional
    You really think lebron goes to the gym every day ?

I work out in my home gym every day I don't see how I could not be bigger than that ^ if I had the same genetics/height as him

where is he even close to being on roids there?