Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: If you're into your cousin, you just might be a

I don't condone sleeping with your family, lol, but... let's say theoretically you had a cousin that you didn't grow up with... first cousin, even... and now imagine that she's the hottest female you've ever seen, or close to it, and she wanted to ****. How many of you would have the power to say no?

If I found out tomorrow that Ivanka Trump was my first cousin all this time and that she was dtf, you best believe I don't care... I'm going to knock the bottom out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    I don't condone sleeping with your family, lol, but... let's say theoretically you had a cousin that you didn't grow up with... first cousin, even... and now imagine that she's the hottest female you've ever seen, or close to it, and she wanted to ****. How many of you would have the power to say no?

If I found out tomorrow that Ivanka Trump was my first cousin all this time and that she was dtf, you best believe I don't care... I'm going to knock the bottom out.
    It would certainly be bit weird, but I have heard of crazier stuff happen. I personally wouldn't care one ways or another if you are sleeping with your cousin (you as in general). We all probably hang around our cousins more than 99% of girls we may ever meet, often discuss private stuff with, and get close with. You may find out you have similar interests and feel comfortable around one another over your years of communications. I think cousin crushes happen much more in society than we realize or be willing to admit. Love is a step further, but I mean you can't always help who you fall in love with. I'm pretty liberal and believe it's not my place to judge you.

Where it changes is if you decide to go from sleeping with to marry/have kids.. It's one thing to sleep with your cousin but having kids goes a couple steps further. Quick google search shows a first cousin is about 12% related to you DNA-wise on average (2nd cousin 3%, 3rd cousin 0.7%), which is not much. Certainly not enough to be direct family. If your family has history of inbreeding then you may be more predisposed to genetic issues, but if it's a rare occurrence in your family tree, I think you would be okay. You should be a little bit careful with having kids with 1st cousins but beyond 1st cousin, it makes no tangible genetic difference. Having said that, I don't believe it's right to have kids with 1st cousins.

TL;DR... It's not my business to care if you bang your cousin or even fall in love & have secret relationship with. Always use protection, don't have kids & don't marry. If it's your 2nd cousin or beyond, do whatever the hell you want but do know people will talk behind your backs, and it can get awkward. You should stick to not marrying or having kids or being public about said relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    All part of the master plan. Producing low-IQ nitwits en masse leads to a generation of low-IQ nitwits who will continue to blindly believe that an invisible spooky father figure who lives in the sky has demanded all of this.

And stupid western societies let these idiots in and reproduce at an insane rate

i'd watch.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Man enough of this shit. If you believe in Adam and Eve, we are all a product of inbreeding
    And if there's been that much inbreeding for 10,000 years... how come there are so few retards?

OP's acting like he doesn't have any hot cousins.

fukk outta here.

Honestly I wouldn't mind ****ing a 3rd cousin or beyond that. Anything below 3rd is a hard pass, no matter how attractive she is.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Ok ok. How about if she was your HALF sister, AND you guys didn

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Ok ok. How about if she was your HALF sister, AND you guys didn’t really grow up together.
    It would entirely depend on how we grew up but I'd probably still do it.

To me... the only biological line you don't cross no matter your circumstances is your mom. A half sister is bad enough but I mean... if I spent 30+ years on this place we call Earth and didn't know who she was until yesterday, eh... whatever.

To me, family is more than biology. It's an emotional thing.

If I grew up with a sister who turned into Ivanka Trump, HELL no. But some chick I just met 5 seconds ago that you say shares my DNA? IDGAF, let the good times roll.

It would entirely depend on how we grew up but I'd probably still do it.

To me... the only biological line you don't cross no matter your circumstances is your mom. A half sister is bad enough but I mean... if I spent 30+ years on this place we call Earth and didn't know who she was until yesterday, eh... whatever.

To me, family is not biology. It's an emotional thing.

If I grew up with a sister who turned into Ivanka Trump, HELL no. But some chick I just met 5 seconds ago that you say shares my DNA? IDGAF, let the good times roll.

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    And if there's been that much inbreeding for 10,000 years... how come there are so few retards?
    and why do they all flock to ish?

5-time NBA All-Star

These are the prohibitions.

[2:221] Do not marry idolatresses unless they believe; a believing woman is better than an idolatress, even if you like her. Nor shall you give your daughters in marriage to idolatrous men, unless they believe. A believing man .is better than an idolater, even if you like him. These invite to Hell, while GOD invites to Paradise and forgiveness, as He wills. He clarifies His revelations for the people, that they may take heed.

[4:21] How could you take it back, after you have been intimate with each other, and they had taken from you a solemn pledge?

(sub-title) Respect for the Father
    [4:22] Do not marry the women who were previously married to your fathers - existing marriages are exempted and shall not be broken - for it is a gross offense, and an abominable act.

(sub-title) Incest Forbidden
    [4:23] Prohibited for you (in marriage) are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, the sisters of your fathers, the sisters of your mothers, the daughters of your brother, the daughters of your sister, your nursing mothers, the girls who nursed from the same woman as you, the mothers of your wives, the daughters of your wives with whom you .have consummated the marriage - if the marriage has not .been consummated, you may marry the daughter. Also prohibited for you are the women who were married to your genetic sons. Also, you shall not be married to two sisters at the same time - but do not break up existing marriages. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    All part of the master plan. Producing low-IQ nitwits en masse leads to a generation of low-IQ nitwits who will continue to blindly believe that an invisible spooky father figure who lives in the sky has demanded all of this.
    Here's a quick correction before you keep passing off that ignorance.

1) There is no such thing as believing "blindly." There are grades of attaining faith--from the lowest (imitation) to the highest (yaqeen--certainty) and this takes learning. Do you know how much schooling a religious scholar has to undergo? Do you know the fate of people who "believe blindly" or act without legitimate knowledge?

2) God does not "live in the sky" nor is God "a spooky father figure".
    That's your foolishness. The sky is within the Earth's atmosphere and that is only one planet of several within the solar system, which is only one of many in a galaxy, which is only one of MANY in the universe, which is just the first heaven. Then comes the second, the third, the fourth, the fifth, the sixth, the seventh, the Kursi, the Arsh.

3) God did not command to marry cousins. It is not prohibited, though.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    These are the prohibitions.
    What about 9 year olds?

Ivanka Trump is the hottest woman you’ve ever seen?