Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

as usual both sides are being ridiculous.

to the yao haters, it's time to accept yao as the best center in the league

and to the yao loving guys, stop acting like the gap between yao and zach randolph is like between Nash and Eric Snow.

Hell, Zach randolph was dropping 22 and 10 two years ago, when Yao was still dropping mediocre numbers, so to put Zach up there with Yao ain't as ridiculous as you make it out to be. Yao is a better player, but the gap is more like-- Kobe Bryant to Ray Allen gap. Not the huge gap you guys make it out to be.

By the way, Dwight Howard will surpass Yao in a year or two, serious. But Yao sitll has my respect, for him to do what he did, is amazing.

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman

and to the yao loving guys, stop acting like the gap between yao and zach randolph is like between Nash and Eric Snow.

Hell, Zach randolph was dropping 22 and 10 two years ago, when Yao was still dropping mediocre numbers, so to put Zach up there with Yao ain't as ridiculous as you make it out to be. Yao is a better player, but the gap is more like-- Kobe Bryant to Ray Allen gap. Not the huge gap you guys make it out to be.

By the way, Dwight Howard will surpass Yao in a year or two, serious. But Yao sitll has my respect, for him to do what he did, is amazing.
    Good post.

Yao owns Shaq?

What a terrible thing to say. Slavery was abolished in the 1800's my friend. Wake up man!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    LOL!!!!

DANG THAT WAS COLD!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth honestly. It's funny, he just keeps typing nonsense. How does one type so much nonsense? Eventually you'd think he leave, but nope he continuously is getting owned. Sort of reminds me of the time JPR was owned by Kblaze and was never heard of again, except this guy keeps insisting on stupid things.

Smokee: "Well, why are you just pointing out those 24 games, why not the whole season?"

ClutchCity: "He had a toe infected for nearly a year. He was playing in pain, lucky he was even out there. After the surgery he went on a tear."

Smokee: "Well, why not look back since he was in the league?"

Clutchcity: WHAT THE HELL!?!?

Goddamn get his **** outa your mouth. Youre like his prison*****.

All these f'in excuses for Yao, and yet dude hasnt even had a half seasons worth of consistency while you clowns are ready to name him MVP

If we're 3/4's the way into the season and Yao is averaging 20/10 then mebbe you can talk MVP. Talking MVP 2 weeks into the season is stupid fanboy wishful thinking

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

This is no surprise. I knew he was going to have a break-out year even though you can't call it a breakout year because he was actually playing close to this level last season. The injuries is what hurt him. Yao is the man, he could be the best center of all time if he works hard on his game and continues to grow because he has the size, weight and soft touch to be unstoppable.

EDIT: WOW, ARE U SERIOUS? U DONT THINK YAO COULD TAKE MVP?? U ARE A LITTLE CRAZY MAN, LOOK AT THE NUMBERS HE CAN PUT UP DUDE. U CAN'T TELL HE'S THE REAL DEAL? AS LONG AS HE DOESN'T GET INJURED, HE'S GOING TO BE MAKING FOOLS LOOK SILLY ALL SEASON.
    Last edited by 04mzwach; 11-14-2006 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    Goddamn get his **** outa your mouth. Youre like his prison*****.

All these f'in excuses for Yao, and yet dude hasnt even had a half seasons worth of consistency while you clowns are ready to name him MVP

If we're 3/4's the way into the season and Yao is averaging 20/10 then mebbe you can talk MVP. Talking MVP 2 weeks into the season is stupid fanboy wishful thinking

22/10 last season dude...

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    The injuries is what hurt him. Yao is the man, he could be the best center of all time if he works hard on his game and continues to grow because he has the size, weight and soft touch to be unstoppable.

Are you being sarcastic or are you really, truly this stupid? There's a lot of unwarranted hate for Yao but with posts like these it's no wonder there is a backlash.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman

but the yao whose dropping medoicore numbers 2 yrs ago made it to the playoff

it doesn't mean that both having the same number this season equals to both players are in the same level

1) yao gets double team everytime
    2) his team have a better record
    3) ZACH is like Shareef when he was with grizzlies, nice stats that doesn't mean anything to a team

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Yao Ming owns Shaq???

Is it just me or is Yao Ming becoming a forgotten NBA player? There was a time when he was arguably the best center in the league, I still remember how he use to own Dwight Howard in their match ups.

Default Re: Yao Ming owns Shaq???

Yao >>>> Douche Howard.. Its not even close