Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: The Order 1886 full FIVE-HOUR playthrough leaked....

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    Bloodborne better deliver since the Order clearly sucks based on reviews. I use my PS4 for TLOU and to watch NBA ballstreams. That is it. Xbox One gets all my other time. Not sure how much longer PS4 can coast on being the more powerful system when every exclusive is mediocre.
    Wat haha. I think Forza is a great game and the rereleased HALO games have their market, but it's not like the Xbox One has a whole lot going on either.

I have been saying this shouldn't be a full priced game from the beginning, right when I heard it had no multiplayer features long ago. That alone should've knocked the game down to 40 or 50 bucks. Now that we all know the game is only a 5 hour single campaign too, there's no damn way the 59.99 price tag is justified. No damn argument possible.

All they had to do was leave their campaign as it is and add multiplayer modes. This game would've been a hit if there was some replay value.
    Last edited by Undisputed; 02-19-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Banned

Banned

http://youtu.be/FV-u5tvQC34

there's some good parodies going around at least.

I played about an hour last night, and I thought it was amazing.

Anything that goes about something differently is always critiqued, but in today's range of games, it stands out, and in a good way.

The graphics switching from gameplay to cutscene are nuts...

Just finished the game. Not sure how long it took me, although it did feel slightly short in terms of actually playing the game.

Aside from that and the lack of interactiveness with parts of the world, the game was brilliant. Loading times are non existent, graphics are brilliant, stealth is quite polished, gun play and cover are polished, etc.

I'm not sure where the 6.5 or 7 average for this game are coming from. There is nothing the game does poorly. It is simply a little restrictive and short. Great game though, just not a whole lot of redeeming factors to get you to replay.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    It is simply a little restrictive and short. Great game though, just not a whole lot of redeeming factors to get you to replay.
    Sounds like 7/10 is fair then. That's not a poor rating by any means. Unity got an 8 and it was very enjoyable.