Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

Why didn't you show Lebron last year in high school? I saw part of that game and he already looked big. You're just reaching for straws while picking a random photo from when he was 14.

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Why didn't you show Lebron last year in high school? I saw part of that game and he already looked big. You're just reaching for straws while picking a random photo from when he was 14.

This

18 yrs.old LeBron was already 245 lbs. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/LeBron-James-2967/

Banned

Senior year:

Cavs:

Heat:

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    We get that you're still butthurt about LeBron leaving Cleveland, but get over it already. Your team has a bright future with Kyrie and Waiters.
    Everyone here is having some light hearted fun looking up ridiculous image comparisons of Lebron and Wade then you show up in super hero mode with legitimate insecurities that I'm spreading actual hate towards Lebron so you resort to the "Omg butthurt Cleveland fan, get over it!" skit. Someone is definitely butthurt in this situation...
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 03-04-2013 at 08:49 PM.

Because I have a sense of humor?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    This

18 yrs.old LeBron was already 245 lbs. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/LeBron-James-2967/
    OMG U SURE SHOWED US WELP, NO MORE FUN ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!

the insecurity level with you lebron stans is through the roof

It's called bulking up to be ready for the size and strength of pro athletes

Let's add Tyson Chandler to the witch hunt too if it's automatically PEDs when you bulk up over years...

This man has increased his arm size by 3 since he was in 12th grade

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33

Let's add Tyson Chandler to the witch hunt too if it's automatically PEDs when you bulk up over years...

Tyson Chandelr looks like he naturally bulked up from his highschool days. Not to mention he's incurred some injuries that would force him to bulk up.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Everyone here is having some light hearted fun looking up ridiculous image comparisons of Lebron and Wade then you show up in super hero mode with legitimate insecurities that I'm spreading actual hate towards Lebron so you resort to the "Omg butthurt Cleveland fan, get over it!" skit. Someone is definitely butthurt in this situation...
    I start to wonder if it's all good fun when the same people do this all of the time. I start to think you don't like them. I think people really believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33

This man has increased his arm size by 3 since he was in 12th grade
    Holy shit!

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Lets be honest though, you are.

Remember your thread asking if Kobe was a better passer than Lebron after 3 10+ assist games.
    Petty is the best way to describe you. More so than butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I start to think you don't like them. I think people really believe this.
    It's in good fun.

I've seen CavsFTW long enough on here to know that's he has an interesting sense of humor.

And if James was juicing, it wouldn't really be surprising... but it does suck for his image and the rest of the league.

wait a minute, i thought it was whole heartedly agreed upon that lebron was concieved from midi-chlorians

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Lets be honest though, you are.

Remember your thread asking if Kobe was a better passer than Lebron after 3 10+ assist games.
    Petty is the best way to describe you. More so than butthurt.
    You can tell by the laughing faces how passionate and mad this guy is.

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    It's in good fun.

I've seen CavsFTW long enough on here to know that's he has an interesting sense of humor.

And if James was juicing, it wouldn't really be surprising... but it does suck for his image and the rest of the league.
    People are pulling all kinds of players pictures from when they were 16/17, and then showing pictures of them in their mid to late 20's, and screaming steroids.

I'm guessing these are the people who don't hit the gym regularly. I saw a picture of myself on facebook from 16 years old, and I look at one now after about 5 or 6 years of gym and the difference is insane.

I mean, Rashard Lewis was the guy busted for steroid use in the league... Hes huge, right?