Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default if KG is still a Timberwolf next season, I'm going to kill someone.

whose with me?

I'm sick and ****ing tired of watching this great player have to deal with the pure 100% sewage Kevin McHale gives him to play with year after year after year after year.

it's just not right.

I'm tired of all these rumors and no action. KG couldn't be in a worse situation. he couldn't. this right here is absolutely as bad as life in the NBA can possibly be. you're in ****ing Minnesota. your frontcourt is pathetic. your backcourt takes all the shots and misses them. your bench is a joke. you make the worst possible signings every offseason. you make dumb draft picks every year. nobody on the team has an ounce of chemistry with anyone else. you're in the worst basketball market possibly in the entire country. it's always cold where you live.

oh yeah and the coach sucks too.

KG is one of the most talented and passionate players to ever play this game and I'm sick and ****ing tired of his wasting away with this pathetic excuse for a franchise.

just think how incredibly exciting it would be if this guy were on the Bulls, Lakers, Wizards, Sonics, hell, almost ANY TEAM other than the Timberwolves.

and we all know he is going NOWHERE.

I say we dissolve the Timberwolves and give everyone except KG and Hassell lifetime bans. better off without that garbage.

Lets GO PENS!

Default Re: if KG is still a Timberwolf next season, I'm going to kill someone.

Made that high school varsity squad

Well tell KG to lower his salary to LLE so the Wolves can get him some help, he got paid 21 million last season and he's not complaining, in fact he said that he dont need no stinking playoffs.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

KG is already one of the few superstars to take a contract that gives him 40-50 million less than he could have asked for and recieved. But even putting that aside...if KG played for free(also putting aside the fact he couldnt reduce a current deal if he wanted to)...take off his 22 million next season. Know what the Twolves salary would be? 47 million. They are at or over the cap no matter what he does. Thats right...The Twolves arent over the cap because of KG. They are over the cap because they have a lot of average players who arent paid like it.

why not

"if KG is still a Timberwolf next season, I'm going to kill myself."

?

Go Spurs Go

kg needs to step up like kobe did.

mchale = mitch

Banned

Foyes ok...
    Foye is okay but they could have had Brandon Roy. these 2 aren't on the same atmospheric layer. it's not even close. Roy blows Foye out the water and McHale gave him away. it's almost worse than not having decent Foye at all.

Well tell KG to lower his salary to LLE so the Wolves can get him some help, he got paid 21 million last season and he's not complaining, in fact he said that he dont need no stinking playoffs.
    you're an idiot. ignoring the shutdown KBlaze gave you, why should KG have to be the one player that has to take a paycut to win? know how much Jordan made? 30. Shaq? 30. and these guys had great supporting casts. KG makes what, 20? why shouldn't he? he's the second or third best player in the league. everyone else at his tier is making upwards of 15-20+ million dollars a year, guys much worse than him are pulling in that amount as well. all of these guys get at least decent players around them despite their salaries and KG is the one people target? I mean even if that claim were at all legitimate, why KG? he deserves his salary more than ANY PLAYER in his pay bracket other than Duncan, that's right ANY PLAYER, and he's the one people always target. I don't get it.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    whose with me?

I'm sick and ****ing tired of watching this great player have to deal with the pure 100% sewage Kevin McHale gives him to play with year after year after year after year.

it's just not right.

I'm tired of all these rumors and no action. KG couldn't be in a worse situation. he couldn't. this right here is absolutely as bad as life in the NBA can possibly be. you're in ****ing Minnesota. your frontcourt is pathetic. your backcourt takes all the shots and misses them. your bench is a joke. you make the worst possible signings every offseason. you make dumb draft picks every year. nobody on the team has an ounce of chemistry with anyone else. you're in the worst basketball market possibly in the entire country. it's always cold where you live.

KG is one of the most talented and passionate players to ever play this game and I'm sick and ****ing tired of his wasting away with this pathetic excuse for a franchise.

just think how incredibly exciting it would be if this guy were on the Bulls, Lakers, Wizards, Sonics, hell, almost ANY TEAM other than the Timberwolves.

I say we dissolve the Timberwolves and give everyone except KG and Hassell lifetime bans. better off without that garbage.
    shut up

btw hassell?

lol

Serious playground baller jimmyjames's Avatar

They don't call him the Big Ticket for nothing.....why in the world would they trade him? People come to watch KG play.

I would like to see Garnett on a good team, he is a great player wasting away with a horrible francise (Management wise). It's obvious that they are not going anywhere anytime soon, with McHale running the show.

I don't understand what McHale has to do to get fired?? He's made some horrible moves, and just seems clueless on how to build a winner. What is their owner doing?? McHale should have been gone a long time ago.

But Garnett can opt-out of his contract after next season, and said in a article I read "Thank god for opt-outs", or something to that effect. I think he will play it out next season, and then pursue free-agency. They will not trade him, and I don't see him seriously asking McHale to trade him.

I would like to see Garnett get a legit team around him, and see what he could really do on the big stage in the Playoffs.

Da Bulls! Da Bears! DieHardBullsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RIP CITY
    I would like to see Garnett on a good team, he is a great player wasting away with a horrible francise (Management wise). It's obvious that they are not going anywhere anytime soon, with McHale running the show.

I don't understand what McHale has to do to get fired?? He's made some horrible moves, and just seems clueless on how to build a winner. What is their owner doing?? McHale should have been gone a long time ago.

But Garnett can opt-out of his contract after next season, and said in a article I read "Thank god for opt-outs", or something to that effect. I think he will play it out next season, and then pursue free-agency. They will not trade him, and I don't see him seriously asking McHale to trade him.

I would like to see Garnett get a legit team around him, and see what he could really do on the big stage in the Playoffs.
    Hey Hey...Mchale tried to get quality players around Garnett like Joe Smith and William Avery...

But all jokes aside...I think Garnett should stay for two reasons, one it shows the loyalty of Garnett and his commitment to a team...you will never see that out of player staying with the same team over a span of 10 years.

Second, I think Foye is the real deal...he reminds me of Wade and I think if he emerges into a Wade in a year or so...the Wolves might come from up under the grave in the West.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

KG to Phoenix for Marion and small pieces

DO IT!!!

I got an idea of who you could kill because KG will remain a Wolve next season.

Ever see the movie Mr Brooks? We could pull that off.

"if KG is still a Timberwolf next season, I'm going to kill someone. "

just dont do it in tx, they love to fry folks here.

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    whose with me?

it's just not right.

I'm with you. It's frustrating to see the prime of such a great player utterly wasted due to inept management. Unfortunately, until KG man's up and requests a trade or forces the organization to do something to help him, I'll steadily lose respect for him; that process started this year when I heard that he was in talks for a contract extension. Guy needs to opt out and sign with a team sporting competent management and that is seeking to win.