Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Basically at the end of the semester is the last time I'm going to see my crush,.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    4, I'm whispering in her butt right now, homie.
    That made me lol

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Default Re: Basically at the end of the semester is the last time I'm going to see my crush,.....

Quote Originally Posted by Umad101
    Bump

Just found out this ho is talking to like 3 dudes thru a friend

*** that.......on to the next one I guess

A girl isn't a ho cos she's talking to other dudes. Dumb attitude to have. You're gonna have competition with any girl worth going after. It's not like you're going out either.

You've got a lot to learn young buck.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    A girl isn't a ho cos she's talking to other dudes. Dumb attitude to have. You're gonna have competition with any girl worth going after. It's not like you're going out either.

You've got a lot to learn young buck.
    Dog she was leading me on. And I also heard from a friend that she a golddigger and sleep around, but my dumbass didn't want to believe. But this confirms it that she everything I didn't want in a girl

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Dog she was leading me on. And I also heard from a friend that she a golddigger and sleep around, but my dumbass didn't want to believe. But this confirms it that she everything I didn't want in a girl

She said she was busy when you asked her out. Talking to you, or other guys isn't leading anyone on.

Don't stress it my man, I can tell you're young, and it's all a learning experience. You'll figure it out.

4, I'm whispering in her butt right now, homie.
    phaggot

Also what about a girl who ur kinda been friends with for couple yrs. I haven't seen this girl in like a year would It be a good to spell my feelings for her when I see her(she was my first real crush, but never made a move thou)
    Spilling feelings isn't something you do unless you're in a serious relationship and you work your way up to loving someone admitting to them you'er in love with them. Just out-right telling a woman you feel the way you do is just going to push them away in most cases becuase it comes off as clingy or desperate and not natural.

With your friend you've known for a couple years that you haven't seen in around a year, I would suggest asking her to hang out. Do not suggest a date. Just go about it casual like, "Hey, I we haven't hung out or spoke in a long while. You want to go catch some lunch or dinner sometime this week?"

Don't go to a movie. Date movies are horrible. You sit in silence for most of the date and don't even talk. Sit down, talk, converse, get her to laugh.

Gauge how she reacts off of that when you ask her to hang out. If she's making excuses then she's not interested probably. A good way to double-check that is if she says something like she's busy ask her, "Oh that's cool, what about next week sometime maybe if that's cool?"

If she shuts you down again, just let it go because it's not worth the time.

Edit: I just read the recent posts. Looks like not worth the time.

Also, get that ho drunk.
    I have a hard time believing you're socially awkward. You are hilarious, dude. If you dropped some of the lines you do on ISH in the real world, you would be a comedian.

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

add her on facebook and stalk her...I mean keep in touch with her lol

seriously though, I hate that about life these days...fcukin facebook...taking all the romanticism out of courtship.

anyways, OP...do it up!! Good luck and wish you all the best.

oh and dude, don't ****ing say the word "adorable" to her LOL trust!

"leading you on" = being polite and saying hello to you because you were standing with her friend...........RIIIGHT.

What's wrong with adorable? It all depends on the context.

Banned

Updated*

This bitch just texted me after I deleted her number after finding she messing around with two other guys from I friend

Should I even respond?

Updated*

This bitch just texted me after I deleted her number after finding she messing around with two other guys from I friend

Should I even respond?
    not in your position. but if you were thinking with your dick instead of your heart, what would you have to lose inviting her over to spend some alone time before you leave?

Updated*

Should I even respond?
    respond, and since shes in the market for men, be like, i can show you a good time tonight...shes probably opened up shop if shes chatting up dudes, your chance to hit that ,

dont expect and long distance shit to happen, you know some other dudes gonna hit that up after ur gone

just one and done...go for it