Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Full court or Half court?

I dont like playing full court unless its indoor ( too damn hot out), and the players are more serious and organized. Alot of the times when I try and play full court theres always those players who try and push the ball snd go on fastbreaks every damn play. Its annoying as shit and they gas themselves out in 15 minutes

Always full court for 5-on-5.

Half court for 3-on-3.

4-on-4 could go either way but is better full court.

I love running full court unless my teammates don't run back on defense. I get heated really quick if I'm stuck guarding a 3 on 1 "jog" break. I'll slam the ball and cuss at my teammates really quick.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by clipps
    I love running full court unless my teammates don't run back on defense. I get heated really quick if I'm stuck guarding a 3 on 1 "jog" break. I'll slam the ball and cuss at my teammates really quick.
    Oh man, the dreaded jog break. The one where three offensive players overpass because it's clear the one defender back is the only guy on the other team who cares, and only partially so in this situation. Then an offensive player usually blows a flatfooted point blank layup, then so does his teammate, before maybe the one defensive guy inexplicably comes down with the board at which point his teammates at the other end of the floor all suddenly begin yelling for the rock in vein.

Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Oh man, the dreaded jog break. The one where three offensive players overpass because it's clear the one defender back is the only guy on the other team who cares, and only partially so in this situation. Then an offensive player usually blows a flatfooted point blank layup, then so does his teammate, before maybe the one defensive guy inexplicably comes down with the board at which point his teammates at the other end of the floor all suddenly begin yelling for the rock in vein.

Classic.
    Exactly this.

Looking like a jackass playing monkey in the middle. It's even better after you get scored on a 3-1 jogbreak, you inbound the ball to yourself and some fartbag has the nerve to call for the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by clipps
    Exactly this.

Looking like a jackass playing monkey in the middle. It's even better after you get scored on a 3-1 jogbreak, you inbound the ball to yourself and some fartbag has the nerve to call for the ball.
    Man you had me laughing at fartbag. I love running hard to defend the break. It's a great feeling to make people miss easy layups and come up with the board.

One of my favorite things to do in all of basketball is to break a full-court press. It feels so good to just glide all the way to the rim past what looks like cones trying to defend me.