Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Anyone catch the latest episode of ramsays nightmares?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    You were a spy? [COLOR="White"]I'm kidding!![/COLOR]
    I see the white text, but c'mon, that's a bagelred level joke.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    I am not saying there is no exaggeration (its reality tv, hello), but I think you underestimate many people with your statements. I was actually trained under a CIA chef and learned the 5 mother sauces, etc. I have a deep seated interest in food and foodways. Now, I am not saying everyone has the sophisticated palette of Ramsey and would discern subtle flavor combinations, but raw ****ing dough is raw ****ing dough. Not being able to cook meat to temp is a flaw in the most basic line-cook. Most restaurants arent actually very good. Of course ramsey exaggerates at times.

Besides, I thought your dumbass quit the site.
    Wait a minute, CIA chef? What are you some James Bond 007 chef with your own special secret sauce (probably semen) with your secret menu in a secret location hidden in a secretive place somewhere up your anus?

If you haven't tried the food, you can't judge; I know some people who think Little Caesars is good food. Just because Ramsey (who gets paid to be a picky eater) says it is sh*tty, doesn't mean it is sh*tty for the regular joe. It's cool if you troll the girl because she's a b*tch, but I think the dishonesty is lame.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    I am not saying there is no exaggeration (its reality tv, hello), but I think you

Besides, I thought your dumbass quit the site.
    I was going to focus on work, but Omigli rated me as a 5 star poster and my absence will hinder the quality of this forum according to them.

I owe it to you guys to continue posting. *tears*

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    I see the white text, but c'mon, that's a bagelred level joke.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Wait a minute, CIA chef? What are you some James Bond 007 chef with your own special secret sauce (probably semen) with your secret menu in a secret location hidden in a secretive place somewhere up your anus?

If you haven't tried the food, you can't judge; I know some people who think Little Caesars is good food. Just because Ramsey (who gets paid to be a picky eater) says it is sh*tty, doesn't mean it is sh*tty for the regular joe. It's cool if you troll the girl because she's a b*tch, but I think the dishonesty is lame.
    right. so, you have friends or acquaintances who are idiots. Not very surprising. There is a big difference between going to get a hot and ready $5 pizza as fast food and going into a fine dining establishment expecting a high end meal. Raw dough is not acceptable, even from little seizures. Not cooking meat to the requested temp is unacceptable. and, yes, the CIA in culinary arts clearly means the central intelligence agency. the secret ingredient is animal semen.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    that's pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24

Society needs a variety in quality of foods to allow flexibility and it's ok to like lower quality food. The problem is that the restaurants on these shows want to be high class restaurants. They charge high prices for what they offer so they are expected to have high quality food.

It's even worse that she screwed up for a celebrity chef. You'd think the head chef focus on making it the best it can to impress Ramsey, but she made him an undercooked pizza, a sloppy burger, store bough ravioli with sauce that has uncomplimentary components, and a badly textured salmon burger. These are unacceptable even in above average restaurants.

One of the biggest meltdowns ever witnessed on television and that is saying something in the 'reality tv' era we live in

I recommend anyone check it out even if they don't watch the show

Full episode:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uPOGxUtZvk

Hilarious. He needs to tell the wife to stick to baking, hire a proper chef, strip the menu back and get his hands off the POS