Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: and people laughed when i said farmar, henry, young, kaman would change this team

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    So...the only lame asshole is you laughing at the "Lakers" with your preconceived notions and assertions about the future - based on one game.

As for that other conjecture. Last I checked, Lebron, with the consent of Wade and Bosh made those claims and the Heat bandwagon fanfare jumped into championship flight mode that season.....no exceptions. As you claim, the hype was warranted, and then they failed in 2011. There is irony all over the place.
    The Lakers aren't winning a title this year. I think that's safe to say.

Whether they can be a solid team this year, we'll see.

Default Re: and people laughed when i said farmar, henry, young, kaman would change this team

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz

This is a overreaction thread, so I just went with the OP.

Supposed to be an ironical self-reflection about a team boasting about winning jack before doing sh1t. Case in point the diss from your fellow Heat fan - which by all means was well intended as a joke.

Somehow I just knew I would get a reaction.... Because I am right.
    Did you forget how everyone crowning the Lakers champions right after they signed Howard and Nash. Don't talk about "team boasting before winning jack" when most of you Laker fans were doing it last year.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

What does Durant have to do with this? Someone's mad or insecure. Or both.
    Why would I be mad? Try explaining genious....

Why would I be mad? Try explaining genious....

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Did you forget how everyone crowning the Lakers champions right after they signed Howard and Nash. Don't talk about "team boasting before winning jack" when most of you Laker fans were doing it last year.
    Am I denying that or are Heat fans denying or somehow arguing the accuraccy of my claim? I am not denying my fanbase boasted. We did. Anything else?

No need to get upset....why stir the pot?

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    Grammar police where do I sing? o wait sign....
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 10-06-2013 at 01:18 AM.

preseason is preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5

This is a overreaction thread, so I just went with the OP.
    How though? OP said he liked the way his team looks.....is that an overreaction? Kind of grasping for something to go at him for. If someone not named kennethgriffin made this thread my money says you wouldn't be commenting in it

How though? OP said he liked the way his team looks.....is that an overreaction?
    Yes. If you know the context of Kenny's posts, you would know he expects them to be really good and compete for a title. If I remember correctly, he said they would be in the Finals.

Yes. If you know the context of Kenny's posts, you would know he expects them to be really good and compete for a title.
    So you're commenting because expects the team he roots for to be good? Should he expect them to be bad because you do? Kind of destroys the point of being a fan of a team, no?

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    preseason is preseason.
    No its not... basketball is basketball is basketball

what mental state do you operate in to say something as stupid as "preseason is preseason"

where the hell do you idiots come from? Did you not get provided your probiotics via your mothers breast milk? is that having a serious effect on the way your brain processes information?

come on..

He expects the team he roots for to be good? Should he expect them to be bad because you do? Kind of destroys the point of being a fan of a team, no?
    I don't what you are rambling about, but he makes delusional posts all of the time and gets carried away. That's fine as a fan, but that's like me saying the Dolphins are going to win the SB. People are going to laugh at that opinion.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Yes. If you know the context of Kenny's posts, you would know he expects them to be really good and compete for a title. If I remember correctly, he said they would be in the Finals.
    Not even you believe this sh1t.....same old, same old ISH. BS everywhere.

I don't what you are rambling about, but he makes delusional posts all of the time and gets carried away. That's fine as a fan, but that's like me saying the Dolphins are going to win the SB. People are going to laugh at that opinion.
    You know Kenneth can just own you by denying this crap. After all it's your assumption of what he thinks.

So you can't expect greatness out of a team you follow and are a diehard fan of?

Jesus, the decision really did destroy the mindset of new sports fans. If you support a team that isn't highly favored you're clowned on and called delusional

So you can't expect greatness out of a team you follow and are a diehard fan of?

Jesus, the decision really did destroy the mindset of new sports fans. If you support a team that isn't highly favored you're clowned on and called delusional
    If they are not that good, yes. What if a Bobcats fan said they are going to win the NBA Championship after starting 2-0? People would laugh at them because it would be delusional unless they were actually really good, but they aren't.