Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Former Bran teammate and savior Ray Ray on Jordan being the GOAT

https://youtu.be/4GZCjhl5tv8

Played against MJ and against and with LeBron so he has a perspective very few players have and he says MJ ALL DAY...

Anotha

One

Default Re: Former Bran teammate and savior Ray Ray on Jordan being the GOAT

Bran fam avoiding this thread

No rebuttal...

Issa

Wrap

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Ray Allen also said:
    "I'm getting there. When you *********e think about my tongue or your cl*t and switching back and forth from my d**k to my tongue."

We stay winning

Scottie Pippen has been all over the place when asked about MJ vs LeBron, in this video that's more recent than any of those you posted, Pippen says there is no game that he would ever pick LeBron over Jordan, if they're trying to win Goes on to call MJ the GOAT when in the video you posted he called Wilt the GOAT...so take his opinion with a grain of salt since he's been inconsistent in his opinion...

https://youtu.be/dOgwQ5pmSiQ

OTOH, unlike Pippen who never played with or against LBJ, Ray Allen actually played against MJ (past his prime) and also played against AND with peak/prime LeBron, so we're talking about a guy who played vs both and has a better perspective than practically anyone else (Paul Pierce also says MJ is the GOAT but I won't include him because we know he didn't like LBJ much, just like we should take Isiah Thomas opinion with a grain of salt for the same reason vs MJ).Ray Allen unequivocally says MJ is clearly superior to LeBron.

Steve Kerr says LeBron and MJ are the two greatest players he's seen, duh, no one is saying LBJ isn't his generation's greatest player...all I'm saying is head to head, MJ is just the superior player. Absolutely no shame if LeBron is an all time great but not better than Jordan

Being an all time great but not being the consensus GOAT isn't a slight to James, its just the truth.
    Last edited by TheMan; 08-14-2019 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Scottie Pippen has been all over the place when asked about MJ vs LeBron, in this video that's more recent than any of those you posted, Pippen says there is no game that he would ever pick LeBron over Jordan, if they're trying to win Goes on to call MJ the GOAT when in the video you posted he called Wilt the GOAT...so take his opinion with a grain of salt since he's been inconsistent in his opinion...

OTOH, unlike Pippen who never played with or against LBJ, Ray Allen actually played against MJ (past his prime) and also played against AND with peak/prime LeBron, so we're talking about a guy who played vs both and has a better perspective than practically anyone else (Paul Pierce also says MJ is the GOAT but I won't include him because we know he didn't like LBJ much, just like we should take Isiah Thomas opinion with a grain of salt for the same reason vs MJ).

Steve Kerr says LeBron and MJ are the two greatest players he's seen, duh, no one is saying LBJ isn't his generation's greatest player...all I'm saying is head to head, MJ is just the superior player. Absolutely no shame if LeBron is an all time great but not better than Jordan

Being an all time great but not being the consensus GOAT isn't a slight to James, its just the truth.
    How does Tranny98 sleep at night when he's constantly being exposed for being such a retard?

Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    Ray Allen also said:

Quoting your own comment and laughing is pretty sad.

Ray Allen also said:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

OTOH, unlike Pippen who never played with or against LBJ, Ray Allen actually played against MJ (past his prime) and also played against AND with peak/prime LeBron, so we're talking about a guy who played vs both and has a better perspective than practically anyone else (Paul Pierce also says MJ is the GOAT but I won't include him because we know he didn't like LBJ much, just like we should take Isiah Thomas opinion with a grain of salt for the same reason vs MJ).Ray Allen unequivocally says MJ is clearly superior to LeBron.

Pippen doesn't even think MJ is the GOAT, let that sink in

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth
    How does Tranny98 sleep at night when he's constantly being exposed for being such a retard?

Yikes.
    Look at my dog following me in every thread i go into

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Look at my dog following me in every thread i go into
    You're in every thread, dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh