Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star WoGiTaLiA1's Avatar

Default Re: if KG is still a Timberwolf next season, I'm going to kill someone.

I'd be far more annoyed if McHale is still in charge. They genuinely have to get rid of him. I like that KG may end up being a TWolf for life.

[B]McHale: I

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Yeah, The Fire Mcfail era continues this mean KG will stink in the Minnessota Timberwolves forever, Unless some miracle happen that KG has a veto power to go to the other team.
    Not forever... just until he opts out of his contract next year... hopefully.

Local High School Star

"Who knows what's going to happen?'' McHale said
    Classic McHale. I don't know what's going ot happen--

As Chevy Chase said in caddyshack "May--make it make it happen" - you have all the power. You have the player that EVERYONE wants. You have a good draft pick.

Make it happen McHale. Make a plan and make it happen.

At least be Isiah and say "We have a plan and this is just part of it"

Who knows what's going ot happen??? I know one thing - McHale WILL do something stupid. That'll happen.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    Foye is okay but they could have had Brandon Roy. these 2 aren't on the same atmospheric layer. it's not even close. Roy blows Foye out the water and McHale gave him away. it's almost worse than not having decent Foye at all.
    i agree with you about KG needs to get the heck out of there, but where did you come up with this???

i agree, i like roy better and was pissed when we traded him, but roy averaged like 35 mpg to foye's 20 mpg...when foye played significant minutes and started the last two weeks of the season, he put up solid numbers...its not that roy's on another "atmospheric layer"