Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Chris Paul out 8 weeks after Thumb Surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    That actually is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves, I don't know why it annoys me so much, but it just does.
    How the fuc[COLOR="Black"]k[/COLOR] are they supposed to tell you he is 8 monthes ? "He is 2/3 years old" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    How the fuc[COLOR="Black"]k[/COLOR] are they supposed to tell you he is 8 monthes ? "He is 2/3 years old" ?
    some continue this when the kid is 1, 2, or even 3 years old tho

Season starts in about 9-10 weeks, am I correct?

So even if he misses a couple weeks, they have Bledsoe.

It'll give Bledsoe some play time and it'd up his worth. More than likely they'll be able to move him for someone else later on.

It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun

Clearly I'm reffering to when people will stated that their child is 36 months, or things of that nature.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

when is Billups coming back?

Just gld its at seasons start and not end. Gives Bledsoe some nice time to show his skills. Expecting the Clips to add an emergency point guard now. Livingston would be amazing

minor injury. he could resume basketball drills if he needed to. he played through the torn ligament in london. it didnt hamper him that much. a finger injury doesnt prevent you from doing conditioning drills

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by KOBEtherealKing
    So basically 2-4 months.

Why don't they just say months instead of weeks, I hate when people say a babies age in months instead of years.
    Sandra, sweating profusely, not to mention urinating at an alarming rate on the operating table finally squeezes out her baby to a shocked looking Jason. He could never handle the sight of blood, stretching as far back to the night he took Sandra's virginity and proceeded to run home crying, trousers soaked with the stuff and by the time he got home, caked in it. The nurse hands the baby to the mother and Jason finally plucks up the courage to wipe the afterbirth onto the operating table cloth before cradling the babe in his arms.

Six months later and baby Bianca is sporting an elated expression as she wees on the sofa cushions. "Quick, Jase!...", Sandra's bursts out, "...get the wet wipes!". As quick as a flash, Jason bolts down the stairs clutching a pack of baby wipes and proceeds to clean up the mess. "Thank Christ she didn't do that while Bobby was here..." DING. DING DING. Jason and Sandra make their way to the door.

"Welcome, Bobby!", Jason & Sandra greet in unison. "Heeeeeeeeeeey, It's Jason and Sandra! AND BABY PUMPKIN BIANCA!", enthuses Uncle Bobby. "I'm sorry it's taken this long to see you guys, but work etcetera." he sighs. "But, let's make the most of it while I'm here. How old is the adorable bundle of joy now?"

"She's nought point five years old.", declares Jason. "You what?" queries Uncle Bobby. "Nought. Point. Five. Years. Now, come on in, you must be starving not to mention parched, I've got a few ales out back!" said Jason. "You know what, I think I left the light back on in the flat, I'm just going to go back and switch it off quick time." says Bobby. "Bu...but, you live in Dubai", says Jason to much puzzlement. "Yeah, but you have to think about cost nowadays. Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves, A-HAHA!", and just like that, Bobby walked back towards his Audi R8 and reversed out of the drive.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Derp.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    Season starts in about 9-10 weeks, am I correct?

So even if he misses a couple weeks, they have Bledsoe.

It'll give Bledsoe some play time and it'd up his worth. More than likely they'll be able to move him for someone else later on.

It's all good.
    Bledsoe as a starting point guard is not good news by any means.

They'll need to sign a temporary point if it's true his absence will seep into November & December.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

8 weeks means he will be ready well before the season starts. I'm okay with him taking his time so the rest of the world can see just how good Bledsoe is.

its just a thumb

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Do people know how to read? He already had the surgery and it's 8 weeks tops sounds like. Season starts in about 10. Not sure why in God's name people are saying November or December . It's a thumb injury... meaning he can still stay in shape with cardio and all other basketball related activities besides full contact games. He can still gel with his new teammates and participate in training camp.

As I said... worst case scenario is he misses the first week of the season and Bledsoe gets to show his star potential and I'm happy with that but I'm positive CP3 will be ready.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will

Clearly I'm reffering to when people will stated that their child is 36 months, or things of that nature.
    36 months, that's weak sauce. I always tell age by days.
    I'm 11,247 days old!

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Billups is out the first month too

This is where having Mo Williams would have been handy.
    He's out the first month? I thought he was back Dudley just said via twitter he was looking real good..