Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension

this league = soft

this board = soft

its amazing pau gasol isnt the most popular athlete on ISH

Default Re: Artest somehow stupidly does it again...waiting for 10+ game suspension

artest sending a message to harden, your next buddy

NBA Superstar

I was honestly expecting something a little worse based on the thread title. I think the detail here that may lead to a fine or suspension will be the ability for the viewer to tell that Artest absorbing the foul and Artest spinning and swinging were likely two separate acts. The extra bit of spin just doesn't look like a natural continuation of the manner with which he was moving after being hit.

Interesting to see Artest's post-contact history as well. He seems to be very good at committing a malicious foul (though I found this one a little less severe) then either feigning an apology directly after or admitting his wrong doing on the spot. It's like a child stealing a cookie from the cookie jar then telling him mom what he just did, expecting not to be punished because he was honest and forthright about the act committed.

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    Remember when Harden was doing all that trash talking to Kobe? Bet that doesn't happen again.

Just like the harden elbow (err. Artest elbow to harden head. Lol)

You can make a case for it being accidental but IF I WAS ON JURY DUTY,
    For sure I'm saying that n.igga did it on purpose.
    Real shit. It's too perfect

That's without evidence. Add that he has a history of "accidental" hits and boom. Case closed your honor.

PS; I think he changed his name to Metta World Peace so that he can troll the whole NBA.

Lol. He decided he was going to "accidentally " hurt people while being this nice guy lol

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    this league = soft

this board = soft

Lol. Kenneth you're a jackass but I love it man. Lol

You keep a n.igga Rollin all day everyday lol.

I look forward to reading your posts.

And lets be real here.

After 17 years, this motherf.ucker Kobe bean is looking as good as ever and like the best in the league

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    Yeah, with Harden in the same game this nut, figured he still send a message. They need a reel him in. You can't give him a two suspension because he seemingly doesn't learn. He's trying to intimidate players with his flailing.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    this league = soft

this board = soft

If James Harden did this to a Laker you would be calling for his head (well, what's left of it after last year)

Banned

had this been on ESPN with Mike Breen , Metta would be suspended for sure

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Meh, looked inadvertent to me but who knows cause Artest is crazy.

Saw a basketball once Digital Lee's Avatar

watched it live and i dont think that was intentional

NBA lottery pick

Lmao at you guys talking about the severity of the blow.. it doesn't matter how hard the hit was. It was the intent of the matter that he should get suspended for.

He deliberately nailed an elbow to the man's face. The fact that Artest has a history of doing this doesn't not help his cause either.

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

If it was in fact intentional, then everyone here must agree that this was also intentional: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgwewDrvivQ

Artest is a volatile person. It was intentional as proved before.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheeBeast
    If it was in fact intentional, then everyone here must agree that this was also intentional: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgwewDrvivQ
    Reminds me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMrPjl-927Q

Imagine if VC connected on KG....

BTW, you have terrible Photoshop skills.