Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: Lebron " Follow my lead," and his team followed and disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    27ppg on 60%

but sure, its lebron's fault
    . "Muh stats!" The expression indicates a LeBron stans confusion or lack of understanding when confronted with something
    he cannot understand or respond to, LeBron stans mumble "muh stats!" This is usually followed by pointing at metrics created by John Hollinger and other formulas and box scores without any context or understanding of the game to justify their opinions or reasoning.

27ppg on 60%

but sure, its lebron's fault
    If he can shoot 60%, reasoning suggests he should have shot more.

Why didn't he?

Follow my lead. They're all going to Cleveland?

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    If he can shoot 60%, reasoning suggests he should have shot more.

Why didn't he?
    how many shots are available exactly? Infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    this loser works at mickeys. I spit on you

For the best player in the world? I'm sure he could have demanded the ball if he really wanted it, no?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    . "Muh stats!" The expression indicates a LeBron stans confusion or lack of understanding when confronted with something
    he cannot understand or respond to, LeBron stans mumble "muh stats!" This is usually followed by pointing at metrics created by John Hollinger and other formulas and box scores without any context or understanding of the game to justify their opinions or reasoning.

No, Lebron stans mostly use the most common stats such as points, assists, rebounds, FG,....

You on the other hand in every post of yours try to convince us with your ''compared to the league average'' and TS and other shit....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    lebron just simply is not a natural born leader. He's a beta. A coward and even his own teammates know it. They are tired of bailing lebron out time and time again but still getting no mention and credit. They have finally had enough. Why should they play their hearts out just so lebron stans can give him all the credit, and blame them for the losses?
    Couldn't have said it better myself

The number of possessions Miami had. Lebron wasn't bad. It was fairly good performance. He was the best Heat by far. But they were getting destroyed the last three games, and some of us were wasting for 40+ point Lebron to show up. I was for sure that was the case after the first quarter of game 5.

It maybe be that he just physically couldn't put forth that kind of effort in this series. In that case, I wonder if it would have been better for Spo to rest him more. What good is it for Lebron to go into super passive mode for half the game? The only thing is that Spo couldn't afford to keep him on the bench until he was ready to go all out either.

The bottom line is this, though. Lebron gets periodically compared to MJ, and he's being considered top 5-7 all-time as it is. So the expectations are that if the rest of his team isn't up to it, then it's time to go into full MJ mode. Forget playing in the flow and FG%. But he only did that a quarter of each game.

If this were MJ in his prime, we all know what to expect in that very situation. Now it probably wouldn't be enough to overcome SA without help, but come on. Don't pretend that Lebron scoring 45 wouldn't have made a difference (at least kept them in striking distance).
    Last edited by Marchesk; 06-23-2014 at 06:47 PM.

Why does he always need to make a point to let everyone know that he is the man and he is the best player? He always says shit like "my teammates needed me to perform and thats what I did" or "As the leader of this team I need to..." I mean, we all know he is the best player, the the leader. I always get the vibe that he needs to reiterate that stuff to media. He doesnt need to say "follow my lead." They already are and they already know. You dont hear other elite guys saying shit like that

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    That's a really tasteless t-shirt - especially with the $ as the "s."

Don't see why the hate for Lebron. Heat were just out-classed by the Spurs - too tired, too old to play that swarming defense that Spo wants them to - which played right into the hands of Spurs' passing game. Seems like Pop really studied them and game-planned masterfully against them. Heat needs to get younger and more athletic on the perimeter. Unfortunately, good YOUNG players aren't gonna play cheap to get a ring - only way to get them is to draft.

Everything rests on Wade opting out and playing for less.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    lebron just simply is not a natural born leader. He's a beta. A coward and even his own teammates know it. They are tired of bailing lebron out time and time again but still getting no mention and credit. They have finally had enough. Why should they play their hearts out just so lebron stans can give him all the credit, and blame them for the losses?

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    The number of possessions Miami had. Lebron wasn't bad. It was fairly good performance. He was the best Heat by far. But they were getting destroyed the last three games, and some of us were wasting for 40+ point Lebron to show up. I was for sure that was the case after the first quarter of game 5.

It maybe be that he just physically couldn't put forth that kind of effort in this series. In that case, I wonder if it would have been better for Spo to rest him more. What good is it for Lebron to go into super passive mode for half the game? The only thing is that Spo couldn't afford to keep him on the bench until he was ready to go all out either.

The bottom line is this, though. Lebron gets periodically compared to MJ, and he's being considered top 5-7 all-time as it is. So the expectations are that if the rest of his team isn't up to it, then it's time to go into full MJ mode. Forget playing in the flow and FG%. But he only did that a quarter of each game.

If this were MJ in his prime, we all know what to expect in that very situation. Now it probably wouldn't be enough to overcome SA without help, but come on. Don't pretend that Lebron scoring 45 wouldn't have made a difference (at least kept them in striking distance).
    He carried the offense and was guarding Parker and ended being physically spent after the first quarter. The whole Heat team was just worn down really, even Lebron.

Banned

they lost because he didn't say dog.

Not sure if you watched but bran went whole quarters not shooting the ball and playing passive as fu*k..
    If he can make 60% of his shots he should have taken more