Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Banned

Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    That's not even close to the truth, and LeBron would have probably won with Kobe's team last year, so hush.

lebron found a way to lose with miami in 2011. so its obvious nothing is a sure bet for lebron. especially with only 1 title in his career ( and it isnt even a great one. its tainted with the lockout )

if anyone can brag about championship luster. its kobe. who atleast has a winning record in the finals.

lebron hasnt proved anything yet. you gotta win 2 to make it legit anyway.

lebron isnt a miricle worker. he needed battier, miller, chalmers to all drop 20+ points for him in seperate finals games in order to barely fend off the noob thunder

and i'm sure if refs were high fiving mike brown things would have been different for us aswell

Kenny you seem like you're a decent dude IRL but you're way too delusional about the NBA, man.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    lebron found a way to lose with miami in 2011. so its obvious nothing is a sure bet for lebron. especially with only 1 title in his career ( and it isnt even a great one. its tainted with the lockout )

if anyone can brag about championship luster. its kobe. who atleast has a winning record in the finals.

lebron hasnt proved anything yet. you gotta win 2 to make it legit anyway.

lebron isnt a miricle worker. he needed battier, miller, chalmers to all drop 20+ points for him in seperate finals games in order to barely fend off the noob thunder

and i'm sure if refs were high fiving mike brown things would have been different for us aswell
    Your views are so distorted by your love for kobe that it's pointless arguing with you. Has it occured to you that kobe, like most other players, has never won shit without the most talented team relative to the rest of the league?

Kenny you seem like you're a decent dude IRL but you're way too delusional about the NBA, man.
    seriously

Banned

or maybe i'm right and kobe being ranked higher all time has something to do with the reason i think he would do better in those situations.

its like if a jordan fan said he would have won in all 7 of kobes finals situations.

who knows maybe he could. hes ranked 5-6 spots ahead of kobe all time for a reason right?

well kobes ranked nearly 10 spots ahead of lebron all time. 6-7 at the least. so maybe the same thought process could be used

better players usually do better in identicle situations right?

kobes been at that championship level for over a decade. hes always had that mentality

lebron just finally got it in his 9th year

so yea its not delusional to assume kobes would probably get more than 1 ring out of all those chances lebron had

or maybe i'm right and kobe being ranked higher all time has something to do with the reason i think he would do better in those situations.

its like if a jordan fan said he would have won in all 7 of kobes finals situations.

who knows maybe he could. hes ranked 5-6 spots ahead of kobe all time for a reason right?

well kobes ranked nearly 10 spots ahead of lebron all time. 6-7 at the least. so maybe the same thought process could be used

kobes been at that championship level for over a decade. hes always had that mentality

so yea its not delusional to assume kobes would probably get more than 1 ring out of all those chances lebron had
    Is this a serious post or are you just looking for a reaction? I could point out so many flaws in your thinking but I seriously feel like you are just fukking around

everything you post is wrong bro

I know exactly where you went wrong too, you became blinded and deluded by all of that championship talk and hyperbole announcers keep spewing. Winning a championship doesn't suddenly change who you are and make you a different player, the only thing that changes is perception and maybe a slight change in the players mentality. It's funny because kobe himself is the same way, he truly believes that grabbing that 6th ring will make him equal to MJ

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Kobe is more skilled. That's all it really comes down to. Players that rely too much on athleticism don't transition as well as they get older. Wade is a prime example. Wade is still a very capable and as big an impact player as there is, but his skill set can't carry him as far as his athletic ability can and that ability has been fading.

But he isn't falling apart. He may have nagging knee and ankle/foot injuries, which BTW are caused from being too heavy than anything else (bulked up too much from the roids), but he plays through them and still is a productive player. Playing over 90% of the past three seasons. Let's not act like his career is done here now. Wade's still a very explosive and smart offensive player. But it's just a matter of time before all that torque over the years catches up on his joints and really start slowing him down.

Kobe had the right idea by dropping a good few pounds. He looks better than he has over the past 2 or 3 seasons. But mainly, his skills are still there which is what ultimately matters.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Where was Kobe at in his 9th season or 8th season? 7th? Freaking 8 seasons with Shaq. Lebron spent his first 7 seasons with who exactly? Kobe's championship pedigree is usually acknowledged through playing alongside such a great player, please don't deny this. Saying that Lebron didn't know how to win til his 9th season is ridiculous. Lebron lead a bunch of role players to the finals in his fourth season for fcuk's sake. The same number of seasons in Kobe was in 2000. Be real dude. Now Lebron in his 8th and 9th seasons, two finals appearances and one title. Kobe in his 9th season, failing to make the playoffs and completely giving up on his team in the playoffs the next season. You can't be this dense now can you? Stop being retarded.

I don't think LeBron belongs in the category of players who will fall off once their athleticism deteriorates. Wade is a much better example.

It's crazy, but since LeBron has came into the league, his FG% has went up every year except one (when he went from 48% to 47.6%). Other than that, his efficiency has just kept getting better and better every year.

And so far, he's showing no signs of slowing up. Granted, he's still in his prime, but I don't see a drastic fall-off like what seems to be happening to Wade.