Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Lebron watch against Brooklyn

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Neither. I'm just a longtime Heat fan who signed who lurked on here for a while and decided to finally make an account a while ago.

Don't get me the bandwagon BS. I'm not one of those Heat fans that troll threads.

And Knick fans got completely owned in this thread. I don't see why they keep it going, and get upset.
    Why is it that everyone is a " longtime heat fan" when someone calls them out but you " heat fans" were near non existant before 2010 but whatever dude I tried to defend imdaman99 but the trolls feel they need to trash to knicks to make themselves feel better, to each his own whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    Why is it that everyone is a " longtime heat fan" when someone calls them out but you " heat fans" were near non existant before 2010 but whatever dude I tried to defend imdaman99 but the trolls feel they need to trash to knicks to make themselves feel better, to each his own whatever.
    You didn't start posting until the Knicks got good again.
    Just using your own logic

I knew plenty of Heat fans before 2010. You have a false assumption that every Heat fan that signed up after 2010 is a bandwagon fan. I know a ton of Heat fans because I live in South Florida.

And nobody is trolling. He got owned in this thread.

Why are you so upset?

dude, this is just a forum. tomorrow, these guys just have to go back to their shitty lives

aint no thing man. i just dont accept phonies. like a pacers or celtics or bulls fan that loves lebron. supposedly the pacers fan can own me because the team he roots for has 10 more playoff wins i think that makes him feel better. im a NY Giants fan, i can separate sports from the rest of the shit that matters. good to talk to fellow true knick fan though

Banned

Based on what exactly? Please tell what you are basing that on. Message boards? If it makes you feel better I've been posting on realgm since 2008 not that a join date on a message board proves anything on your fan hood. Just because people reading this thread said imadman got sonned doesn't make us trolls lol

I knew plenty of Heat fans before 2010. You have a false assumption that every Heat fan that signed up after 2010 is a bandwagon fan. I know a ton of Heat fans because I live in South Florida.

And nobody is trolling. He got owned in this thread.

Why are you so upset?
    how did i get owned? this is a forum dude. oh yeah i got owned? or the knicks got owned. because i dont play for the knicks and you dont play for the heat. i didnt get owned. ill still be a knicks fan if they lose, cant say the same for heat fans.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    how did i get owned? this is a forum dude. oh yeah i got owned? or the knicks got owned. because i dont play for the knicks and you dont play for the heat. i didnt get owned. ill still be a knicks fan if they lose, cant say the same for heat fans.
    You did in this thread. The Knicks are a solid team this year.

You did in this thread. The Knicks are a solid team this year.
    i didnt get owned. i defended a team i root for. if someone was gonna troll me on my youtube video, sure than i got owned. but they hardly did that. i can accept real heat fans that arent trolls heat are good too, hope the knicks play them this year. could be a good series, a lot better than last years.

i didnt get owned. i defended a team i root for. if someone was gonna troll me on my youtube video, sure than i got owned. but they hardly did that. i can accept real heat fans that arent trolls heat are good too, hope the knicks play them this year. could be a good series, a lot better than last years.
    Unfortunately, we won't play until the ECF, but that would be a fun series.

Banned

There is nothing wrong with that but like almost everyone in this thread outside of you and jimmy said you gott sonned in this thread. It was a good read tho and no need to take it so personal

so it turns out that i was arguing with what seemed like 5-6-7 guys in here, but they're all the same person

DaSeba bro, you better not be an alt

Good college starter

Is raprap also the same guy as the others?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Lebron on facebook:
    Just keep throwing rocks at the throne, don't matter cause nothing can break my zone.
    Except Ray Allen missing that 3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Except Ray Allen missing that 3

Quote Originally Posted by RoboticWang
    Dear Jeff/RMWG/Kblaze/Redblackattack ^--- the above account is quite clearly ALSO one of AlonzoGOAT/Pacers4ever/Brickingstars

Signed,
    CavsFTW