Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    An Icon Forever

Quote Originally Posted by AKA AAP
    Wade had a gimp knee, and won Finals MVP. Kobe, healthy or "not", will NEVER be finals MVP. He'll retire with less finals MVP's than Chauncey Billups.

And I get this feeling that Kobe is exaggerating his knee (exaggerating has been one of his cancer-istic traits he's whole career). Probably only had tendonitis and went the surgery route. Typical Kobe, what NBA player doesn't have tendonitis?

How long was Wade out because of his knee you ****wit? Kobe will win more fianls MVPs than Wade. Book it. Kobe isn't making up anything. Why would he sabatoge himself like that you ****ing moron. Typical Kobe? Get over yourself. Piss off you Jordan groupie.

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    How long was Wade out because of his knee you ****wit? Kobe will win more fianls MVPs than Wade. Book it. Kobe isn't making up anything. Why would he sabatoge himself like that you ****ing moron. Typical Kobe? Get over yourself. Piss off you Jordan groupie.
    Heilige... How is he a Jordan groupie from that post... or any post he has made? I mean there are a few things you can call AAP, but I don't think that's a good one... at all.

Something tells me that this thread is retribution for the thread created sometime back concerning Jordan getting his ankles broken by Iverson.

Quote Originally Posted by Pha Q
    One thing to say........**** yall kobe haterz......yall talk **** when kobe falls a couple time or some **** like that...so what? Kobe dunked on alot of people and made even sprewell fall....so yall haterz have noffin else to talk about...get a ****ing life mother ****ers.....
    10/10 on the "literacy" scale.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: HA HA Tayshawn Prince made Kobe FALL

Lol