Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Kimbo Slice in his street fighting days would've humiliated this guy. Are you serious?
    LMAO!

You're really going to use Kimbo Slice to support your argument. Kimbo
    Slice "in his street fighting days" would not have humiliated that guy. Kimbo Slice got beat like a big bitch on a national T.V. by another pink haired bitch who was considered a scrub M.M.A. fighter. As soon as "Kimbo" stopped fighting random untrained street bums and started fighting trained professional fighters he started getting his ass handed to him on a silver platter.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    Chimpanzees are crazy ****ers if they are pissed off. Their muscle structure is vastly superior than Human's. I'd say a Chimp is stronger than Lebron despite weighing 130 pounds. They are quick as shit, bite and are bat shit insane.
    They're actually 5x stronger..

How strong are they?

The chimpanzee has strength for a human that is utterly incomprehensible. People watch pro wrestlers on TV and think they are strong. But a pro wrestler would not be able to hold a chimpanzee still if they wanted to. Chimpanzee males have been measured as having five times the arm strength as a human male. Even a young chimpanzee of four or five years, you could not hold it still if you wanted to. Pound-for-pound, their muscles are much stronger. And the adult males, like Travis—unless his were filed down—have big canine teeth. So you have a very dangerous creature in front of you that is impossible to control.
    http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-chimpanzee-at

Only a ignorant moron would think Lebron (or Wade and Bosh) would be able to take down a chimpanzee. There would be three sets of balls laying on the mat by the time the fight was over. They rip limbs and hands off, they bite body parts off, and if you're a male they instinctively remove your "manhood".
    Last edited by TMac&Luther; 03-17-2013 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity
    Those chimps were being fed and taken care of from those guys for 2 years...

Their animal instincts might show up time to time but I doubt what those chimps showed in that video was actual anger and intent to kill. They were either playing or annoyed, either way they wanted to get a point across without killing them.

EDIT: I agree with elementally morale, there's no way humans can take down wild chimps. Also, yes 3 grown men wouldn't be able to handle a real trained fighter (NORMALLY). If they land a lucky punch or catch him off guard, they can. But normally, I don't think they can. Once he gets 1 of them on the floor it's a 2v1.
    In the link I posted.. it said that the captive Chimps are actually far more dangerous than the wild ones. Wild chimps don't have interaction with Humans and don't know how much stronger they are than us. More often than not they'll see the bigger specimen (Humans) and run away. However the captive chimps know that we're just big pusses and they know they can have their way with us. I guess it goes back to the whole "don't feed the bears" thing. The more interaction humans have with wild animals, more often then not it doesn't end well for the humans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    The Big 3 are big in basketball. They are not fighters. Kimbo Slice is a well trained fighter. It doesn't matter which school you take, if you are well trained you are going to beat 3 guys who don't know what they are doing.

I believe you it is UFC time and I also believe you have a huge experience watching others fight. I somehow doubt you have experience in actually doing it. It's different.

Take care.
    I've trained boxing for a few weeks. Been in a few fights. Think I have very fast hands, and good power in my punches. Not some expert fighter, but I think you're over estimating your skills there buddy.

Take care.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
    LMAO!

You're really going to use Kimbo Slice to support your argument. Kimbo
    Slice "in his street fighting days" would not have humiliated that guy. Kimbo Slice got beat like a big bitch on a national T.V. by another pink haired bitch who was considered a scrub M.M.A. fighter. As soon as "Kimbo" stopped fighting random untrained street bums and started fighting trained professional fighters he started getting his ass handed to him on a silver platter.

And that scrub MMA fighter would beat the brakes off the guy in that video as well.

I'm sorry, I don't put that much stock into guys that have instructional tapes, and are awarded belts due to their form and technique.

I always side with the guy that's actually done it.

Edit: Not saying he's a scrub.
    Last edited by tikay0; 03-17-2013 at 01:49 AM.

And that scrub MMA fighter would beat the brakes off the guy in that video as well.

I'm sorry, I don't put that much stock into guys that have instructional tapes, and are awarded belts due to their form and technique.

I always side with the guy that's actually done it.

Edit: Not saying he's a scrub.
    , That MMA fighter who would "beat the brakes off the guy" is just like the guy who had the "instructional tapes and who was awarded belts due to his form and technique". Your own arguments are now destroying your own arguments.

Can some rough neck off the street whip some ass.. yes he can, but you're strictly talking about the exception and not the rule.. anybody can land a lucky punch, however more often than not a trained and conditioned fighter.. aka "professional" is going to manhandle some dumbass off the street. A trained professional is going to serve street thug his damn lunch through a straw 9 times out of 10. A trained fighter will knock a street thug the **** out.

Here's what happens when street tough guy meets trained professional fighter more times than not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZDl_8NMZ_M

LeBron James may be big, but NBA players are notoriously bad fighters (hell Melo straight runs away from fights).. I would put my money on any professional fighter over LeBron James.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
    , That MMA fighter who would "beat the brakes off the guy" is just like the guy who had the "instructional tapes and who was awarded belts due to his form and technique". Your own arguments are now destroying your own arguments.

Can some rough neck off the street whip some ass.. yes he can, but you're strictly talking about the exception and not the rule.. anybody can land a lucky punch, however more often than not a trained and conditioned fighter.. aka "professional" is going to manhandle some dumbass off the street. A trained professional is going to serve street thug his damn lunch through a straw 9 times out of 10. A trained fighter will knock a street thug the **** out.

Here's what happens when street tough guy meets trained professional fighter more times than not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZDl_8NMZ_M

LeBron James may be big, but NBA players are notoriously bad fighters (hell Melo straight runs away from fights).. I would put my money on any professional fighter over LeBron James.

Where did I say some random dude from the streets could beat up that guy in the tape?

I said Kimbo and Seth Petruzelli could.

That same played out video of the karate instructor back handing the pimp. Retard walks right up to him, hands down. The back hand the teacher throws looks slow as hell, not saying it wouldn't hurt. Nothing about that video says anything really. Not to mention, the pimp kinda looks drunk.

All in all. I'm not discrediting martial arts experts.
    Last edited by tikay0; 03-17-2013 at 02:23 AM.

Where did I say some random dude from the streets could beat up that guy in the tape?

I said Kimbo and Seth Petruzelli could.

That same played out video of the karate instructor back handing the pimp. Retard walks right up to him, hands down. The back hand the teacher throws looks slow as hell, not saying it wouldn't hurt. Nothing about that video says anything really. Not to mention, the pimp kinda looks drunk.

All in all. I'm not discrediting martial arts experts.
    I've seen many times where a martial arts expert/black belt/shaolin monk got their asses beat by a regular street dude that could just throw down.

Funny how a video that completely discredits your entire argument is now "outplayed".. Oh and the fact that a dumbass street pimp walks in with his hands down only proves my point. He's not experienced in hand to hand combat.. the better trained fighter (instructional tape/belt awarded guy) is equipped to take advantage of his adversaries' shortcomings/lack of knowledge and training.

Kimbo Slice might've been able to win.. I would give him a puncher's chance, but he's also a "exception and not the rule" brawler.. he became a cartoon character when he tried to enter the MMA. That pink haired nobody who (in your words) "would beat the breaks off that guy", took the fight at the last notice (other guy got hurt) and pink haired nobody was severely undersized. In the fighting game that fight was supposed to be a give me to Slice, as his name was marketable. (anybody who has ever been in the fight game knows this) The fighter Kimbo was supposed to face probably wasn't even hurt. They tried to stick a bum in front of him to beat on, to build up his record/hype.. in a fight that was broadcasted for free on CBS and the undersized pink haired bum beat the living shit out of Kimbo on national television, basically putting him in retirement.
    Last edited by TMac&Luther; 03-17-2013 at 03:35 AM.

Greatest Of All Time Baller1986's Avatar

The Chimpanzee's power level is over 9,000.

a chimp would tear that bald fggt apart

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

I've trained boxing for a few weeks. Been in a few fights. Think I have very fast hands, and good power in my punches. Not some expert fighter, but I think you're over estimating your skills there buddy.

Take care.

A few weeks would not suffice. I've been doing it for over 15 years. You may be more talented tha me, who knows. But a few weeks isn't enough that much I can promise you. Try your skills against someone with 10+ years and you will find out yourself.

On another note, I picked Krav Maga in the end exactly because it's pretty effective on the streets. Against a pro boxer I would lose in a ring with boxing rules. When there are no rules and no ref though... It's a different story. You may want to take a closer look at Krav if you don't know what I'm talking about. It's not a sport, much less some mystical thing. It's close quarter combat against multiple and armed opponents, basically a military technique, designed to kill.

I rule the local playground Floppy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    based on this vid, 3 nba players could beat it
    Cause that's how chimps fight when seriously threatened. They grab your arm and pull you till you die of exhaustion or boredom.

Learning to shoot layups

Lebron ain't got the technical expertise to win. Kobe on the other hand.. all that footwork, truly the GOAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster
    Lebron ain't got the technical expertise to win. Kobe on the other hand.. all that footwork, truly the GOAT.
    Actually, all coud try using their respective footworks to run the fu(k away from an angry chimp, but AFAIK a chimp also happens to be faster, especially so in the short run.