Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: If LeBron doesn't win another ring...

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Kobe fanatics' praying that Lebron doesnt win more championships. how sad.
    f@ggot you don't even root for a team. You just watch basketball to root against Kobe Bryant.

How sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I can't wrap my head around it I guess. In my memory they both were ferocious the whole time lol. Could be that I never fully appreciated Dirk though. I was a closet Mavs fan for a few years, but after they beat the Rockets it was all over. I very well could be biased.
    Oh okay, I can see where your coming from. There's no problem saying their over Dirk. I think I've read so many topics where people just don't think Dirk has a chance against them or a guy like Garnett, but he's held how own very well.

For me, there's not much that really separates the 3 players. Barkley peaked the highest, Malone has the best longevity, Dirk is the best playoff performer (it's close with Barkley) and career.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Oh okay, I can see where your coming from. There's no problem saying their over Dirk. I think I've read so many topics where people just don't think Dirk has a chance against them or a guy like Garnett, but he's held how own very well.

For me, there's not much that really separates the 3 players. Barkley peaked the highest, Malone has the best longevity, Dirk is the best playoff performer (it's close with Barkley) and career.
    See with me man I'm wishy washy. Today I think Dirk has no place at all being in the same sentence with Garnett and then next week i could feel the exact opposite. It's usually whatever day you catch me on lmao.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller

To correct OP. Lebron is a boderline Top 15 player of all time. Behind the likes of Oscar Robertson, Dr. J, The Logo, Shaq...etc

His rings pretty much weight less than thin air.....You can only rank him based on his MVP's.
    Where are people coming up with these things He will win more and going to stay dominate the league for a long time so keep hating

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    It doesn't matter how many times you post that picture, it's never going to be funny to anyone other than other Kobe fanboys.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Kobe fanatics' praying that Lebron doesnt win more championships. how sad.
    The damage is already done most people already have him past kobe

Good High School Starter Miller for 3's Avatar

Lebron without Wade has only 1 playoff series win against a 50 win team.....think about that.

Lebron is a 18ppg 53 TS% player against handchecking....worse than Shawn Marion

Lebron has a 6-11 record in non lockout Finals.

Of course Lebron ranking on top 10 is assuming that he wins at least 3 rings, considering hes only 29 its difficult for him not to get one more.

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    The damage is already done most people already have him past kobe

Who the fck let you off your leash?

You have to be someone's alt account. You have been scking Lebron's dck since you first started posting.

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Honestly the first response should've ended the thread altogether. There is no argument against that. RNS.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miller for 3
    Lebron without Wade has only 1 playoff series win against a 50 win team.....think about that.

Playoff wins needed in a non lockout season: 16

Playoff wins needed in a lockout season: 16

And he still has 2 more rings than your franchise. Think about THAT, for a minute.

Local High School Star

How exactly does the lockout affect the finals?
    That is a very weak excuse

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    Playoff wins needed in a non lockout season: 16

Playoff wins needed in a lockout season: 16

Yeah, that lockout excuse is just nonsense. I believe any team winning in a lockout year deserves the same recognition, how stupid. Every team plays under the same conditions, so there is no unfair advantage whatsoever.

But if you feed me the "How great Lebron is" BS along with overrating the fck out of him, I'll have something to say about it...

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    I said the 2010 Celtics vs. the 2013 Spurs and 2012 Thunder was debatable, so what? I didn't say either team was better than the 2010 Celtics. I just wasn't as high on the 2010 Celtics as some people. They sort of limped into the playoffs and got hot and played their best basketball of the season in the Finals. If I'm being honest, I'd pick the Celtics to beat either the 2012 Thunder or the 2013 Spurs in a best-of-seven, but I think both would be a close series.

But apparently you take "debatable" as me definitively saying "2012 Thunder > 2010 Celtics", yet I'm the moron?

The next time you actually engage in any level of semi-intelligent basketball discussion on here will be the first.
    Sorry but that fact is that you're just flip flopping. Might wanna gather yourself together there. You went from debatable, as in "NO", to "honestly"...you can backtrack all you want. That thread doesn't lie, nor spins. It's not like you have shame after getting owned in a lot of other threads in the past - including those remarks in that thread. I do realize you're a kid with issues who tries extremely hard to be neutral. You're not the first one. I realize you're a huge KD stan - waiting to burst in the coming years. Getting under your skin is not hard, your tantrums are well documented. Depending on who makes fun of your remarks, each day the worse fanbase changes, from Kobe stans to Lebron stans.

Good to see we're competing for that first breakout thread.

Intelligent basketball discussions - seems like you're having a hard time making a logical choice -or simply, not intelligent enough to make it. Heard it all here.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 08-21-2013 at 01:29 AM.