Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: In Basketball terms Michael Jordan is the Sun - Everything revolves around him

Quote Originally Posted by AngelEyes
    Weaker era? LeBron played the past 15 seasons in a historically weak conference. The greatest rival that era could muster was the 08' Celtics who swiftly dispatched LeBron and the Cavaliers.
    A 7 game series is swift?

Default Re: In Basketball terms Michael Jordan is the Sun - Everything revolves around him

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Using the accumulative stats theory of yours LOL ...

Thar means Karl Malone and Kobe Bryant are better than Michael Jordan?

Interesting.

One of them was defeated by MJ in two straight finals. Proving he was the superior player.

The other? A coverband 85% version of the man himself.
    Hmmm false

Last time I checked Jordan was #2 in playoff scoring, not behind Malone or Kobe

Maybe you should use a different website

Post season leaders in scoring

1. LeBron
    2. Jordan

I see LeBron fans are still running this board

What happened to this "Sticky" thread?

Finally, a thread worthy of being a sticky.

I watched a man go 6/6, never allowing a game 7 while winning 6 FMVPs. Once he molded Pippen into a good enough teammate to help him get to the finals, he never lost. So f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking good he left the game out of boredom, then came back and shitted on all and left again. How do you let a man who's been out of the game 2 years come back and shit all over your existence and watch him win 3 years in a row... again? A repeat 3 peat? Amazing. To watch and experience that first hand? Nothing quite like it.

Let me know when someone can do at least that in this league once they start allowing teams to actually play defense again. Until then keep living vicariously through those of us who watched MJ live because everyone else after him has been rather inferior by comparison. We'll continue to throw lebald stans some crumbs every now and then dropping truth bombs so that they get a taste.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Finally, a thread worthy of being a sticky.

I watched a man go 6/6, never allowing a game 7 while winning 6 FMVPs. Once he molded Pippen into a good enough teammate to help him get to the finals, he never lost. So f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking good he left the game out of boredom, then came back and shitted on all and left again. How do you let a man who's been out of the game 2 years come back and shit all over your existence and watch him win 3 years in a row... again? A repeat 3 peat? Amazing. To watch and experience that first hand? Nothing quite like it.

Let me know when someone can do at least that in this league once they start allowing teams to actually play defense again. Until then keep living vicariously through those of us who watched MJ live because everyone else after him has been rather inferior by comparison. We'll continue to throw lebald stans some crumbs every now and then dropping truth bombs so that they get a taste.

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

NBA culture has become so obsessed with stats, that any valid criticism gets countered with ,"Are you serious? My favorite player averages 20/40/14!" Overlooking how those stats are accumulated.

Bron is a great player,but he can be quite the statpadder. I've watched him his whole career. The question between two superstars who put up big numbers when they get those stats. does he make get an offensive rebound/put back to put his team up more than 2 possessions late in the game? Can he get a key strip/block making a big defensive stand?

Whenever both players put up monster numbers its always better to look who makes the right plays at the right times. I've seen that excuse for Bron whenever he is passive/misses free throws and his fans go to the statline excuse. Its such a cop out.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    How come he never reached a final without Phil and Pippen?

How come he never won against Bird?

Why did he duck the Celtics his entire career?

We want to know...

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    How come he never won a final without Kyrie or Wade?

How come he never won against Dirk?

Why did he duck the West his entire prime?

We want to know...