Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Austin Rivers Exposed

There is still to exposed on this dude?

We are all aware already on what he's not capable to do on this league

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

I don't get it... He's aight on 2k

Rivers will be a top 10 shooting guard within 3 years.

His instincts are absolutely fine. The thing is that his shots are not falling. There is reason he is still getting playtime and shots, coaches see his ability to play and improve. Once his shots comes back, 99% of this board will look like retards.

Writing off a rookie is so stupid.

I agree he sucks right now and has a very good chance of sucking his entire career, but what has anyone drafted after him done. The 2012 draft was very top heavy. Heck T-Rob is averaging like 4 and 4 and I don't see any threads on him? Rivers is getting so much publicity because his name is Rivers. Who should have the Hornets taken instead of Rivers? Not many players outside the top 10 aside from Sullinger (of late), Zeller, Nicholson, and Ezeli have done much of anything.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dzav323
    Heck T-Rob is averaging like 4 and 4 and I don't see any threads on him?
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=285621

I have ripped him numerous times for his lack of effort until recently

Not many players outside the top 10 aside from Sullinger (of late), Zeller, Nicholson, and Ezeli have done much of anything.
    Ezeli is providing tough D for one of the best teams in the NBA, Sullinger has been going beast mode lately, Zeller provides solid mins at the C spot and I have yet to see much of Nicholson but I have no doubt hes better.

The problem with the T-Rob/Rivers picks is that they made zero sense to both teams in the short term, the Kings re-signed Thompson and added Hayes and the Hornet have Gorden and Henry (who imo is better than Rivers).

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=285621

I have ripped him numerous times for his lack of effort until recently

Ezeli is providing tough D for one of the best teams in the NBA, Sullinger has been going beast mode lately, Zeller provides solid mins at the C spot and I have yet to see much of Nicholson but I have no doubt hes better.

The problem with the T-Rob/Rivers picks is that they made zero sense to both teams in the short term, the Kings re-signed Thompson and added Hayes and the Hornet have Gorden and Henry (who imo is better than Rivers).
    Henry is downright awful BTW. I'm sure the Hornets had no idea Vazquez would be beasting like his has. If they could redo the draft, I'm sure they would've went in another direction.

I think Rivers is the one player who Ish as a whole, had extremely low expectations for this year