Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Chris Paul is starting to test my patience

Tonight 22 minutes, 4 points for CP3. Bledsoe 8 points in 6 minutes. wake the fu** up dude!

CPChoke has now missed 2 shots to end quarters badly and continues to get torched on defense while Bledsoe gets 0 minutes in the 3rd quarter

Good High School Starter notatop29pg's Avatar

How did it finish up?

Most sensible basketball watchers wait until the game is over..

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    CPChoke has now missed 2 shots to end quarters badly and continues to get torched on defense while Bledsoe gets 0 minutes in the 3rd quarter
    youre a terrible terrible terrible fan. cant even wait til the game ends to start running your mouth about your teams best player. youre like a child. no better than the laker and heat stans that flood this board.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

CP scored a couple of clutch layups to finish the game.

you're bipolar right? you have to be.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

CPChoke?

Dude, we won the game. And "CPChoke" had some pretty clutch plays and played well to close out the game.

You really need to abstain from posting during games, you get way too emotional and post things that end up backfiring on you, to be honest.

Says CP sucks ass and isn't clutch.

Saves the day for them.

Says Artest is terrible and isn't going to start shooting better.

Starts shooting better than he has since 2008.

Konex 2.0?

CP3 hit a couple big shots.... but dude still played like ass for 3 quarters and it's getting old. Why is he playing entire quarters while playing so bad? Through 3 quarters dude had a TERRIBLE stat line and had poor impact on both ends.

CPChoke with 2 go ahead layups in the final two minutes

CP3 hit a couple big shots.... but dude still played like ass for 3 quarters and it's getting old. Why is he playing entire quarters while playing so bad? Through 3 quarters dude had a TERRIBLE stat line and had poor impact on both ends.
    This team wasn't sh:t until CP got here and you think that's a coincidence?

Sorry ass fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius
    This team wasn't sh:t until CP got here and you think that's a coincidence?

Sorry ass fan.
    Lol at CP3 stans now rivaling Kobe stans. Now if you call a player out for playing like ass you get attacked. The real fans are the ones who can call it like it is and CP3 has been a big disappointment this year. BTW I've heard your whole "Clippers wouldn't be shit without CP3" angle before and I disagree. Blake would have developed faster and the Clippers had the assets to keep improving.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

cpchoke won the game, who gives a shit what the stat line is? only a dumbazz would focus on the first 3 quarters and dismiss the 4th. you're a retard man.

he did totally suck on defense, mo never had an easier day.

Good High School Starter notatop29pg's Avatar

So now you know that the Clippers can almost win a game on their own without CP3 having to carry them. If i was a clippers fan id be happy with that. Theres always going to be someone in the team who has a bad game.

If he was sitting on his ass shooting 3's and they lost the game... now thats a different story.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Would you rather he play well through 3 quarters and then not close out the victory and lose?

Playing well in crunch time is worth more than 1 quarter of good play. It's when all the pressure is on, and the whole game is on the line.

Like I said, you're a good guy but you need to try to stop posting during Clipper games. When we're losing you blame the refs, and when we're winning you're constantly in arguments and in a high chair against fans of the other team. You end up saying things you don't mean and then blame the heat of the moment.

Why not just not say anything, wait till the end of the game, and post after if you know you're going to say things you don't mean? Trust me I understand, that's why I post AFTER the game and not during it. During it I just yell at my TV :)

Another thing is try not to dog the other team's fans so much. The Clippers won, sleep happy. No need to rub salt in wounds, or make people realize anything. Stay humble and everyone around you will respect you, it's very important to stay humble through all situations. Just my advice.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity
    Would you rather he play well through 3 quarters and then not close out the victory and lose?

Playing well in crunch time is worth more than 1 quarter of good play. It's when all the pressure is on, and the whole game is on the line.

Like I said, you're a good guy but you need to try to stop posting during Clipper games. When we're losing you blame the refs, and when we're winning you're constantly in arguments and in a high chair against fans of the other team. You end up saying things you don't mean and then blame the heat of the moment.

Why not just not say anything, wait till the end of the game, and post after if you know you're going to say things you don't mean? Trust me I understand, that's why I post AFTER the game and not during it. During it I just yell at my TV :)

Another thing is try not to dog the other team's fans so much. The Clippers won, sleep happy. No need to rub salt in wounds, or make people realize anything. Stay humble and everyone around you will respect you, it's very important to stay humble through all situations. Just my advice.
    I didn't dog Jazz fans at all. I've been pretty chill after losses. My only issue in the game thread with Jazz fans was them crying about a flop when Hayward and Millsap flopped around all night long and this disregarded that. I said Jazz are a good team and tough as hell.