Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Sick offensive Highlight for one of the most underrated players in the LEague

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oXOUK3CH90
    hopefully he returns form and finally turns into the superstar he was meant to be.

Default Re: Sick offensive Highlight for one of the most underrated players in the LEague

you cant be me no matter how much you try Fiddlebch

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Sick offensive Highlight for one of the most underrated players in the LEague

First highlight of the video is a travel.

What a sad, pathetic human being.

Fat scrub.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    you cant be me no matter how much you try Fiddlebch
    fight me bro.

NBA rookie of the year

he measured 42 inch vertical at combine. which shows not everyone with good combine numbers are athletic.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks
    fight me bro.
    I have a list of posters im suppose to fight in the OTC find the post and sign up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    I have a list of posters im suppose to fight in the OTC find the post and sign up.
    pu$$y

I really like Mayo's game, but I'm not entirely sure why he can't put it together.

Is there anything he really lacks in his game? He is a fantastic shooter, one of the best in the league at that, great from midrange, 3 point land and the stripe. He's also a decent ball handler for a 2 guard. He was a decent defender, but he seems to have stopped caring so much... Add to that, he gets to the ring pretty well too.
    What is it that is missing in his game? Was it an attitude and confidence thing? He looked like he was going to become a star his first year in Memphis. 19ppg for a rookie, who seemed to have a great desire and understanding of the game? Crazy that it was his best season.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I really like Mayo's game, but I'm not entirely sure why he can't put it together.

Is there anything he really lacks in his game? He is a fantastic shooter, one of the best in the league at that, great from midrange, 3 point land and the stripe. He's also a decent ball handler for a 2 guard. He was a decent defender, but he seems to have stopped caring so much... Add to that, he gets to the ring pretty well too.
    What is it that is missing in his game? Was it an attitude and confidence thing? He looked like he was going to become a star his first year in Memphis. 19ppg for a rookie, who seemed to have a great desire and understanding of the game? Crazy that it was his best season.
    Coach Sabotage in Memphis, bad fit with dirk inDallas(was putting up 20ppg+ with Dirk out), Bucks suck.

Combine numbers are so shady.

When youre a garbage player no one takes u seriously as underrated

the master of the 1 on 1 fast break finger roll

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Should have never tried transitioning to PG.

Anti-clutch gawd. He must have screwed the Mavs over in half their losses that season he played for them. Never seen a guy so incapable of delivering in a big moment so consistently in limited amount of time (1 season).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Should have never tried transitioning to PG.

Anti-clutch gawd. He must have screwed the Mavs over in half their losses that season he played for them. Never seen a guy so incapable of delivering in a big moment so consistently in limited amount of time (1 season).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=349yQ7sqJ58
    he's clutch