Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Chris Paul is starting to test my patience

Wow. Yet another retarded thread. The Clippers had 2 straight losses inwhich Chris Paul had 2 bad games in. Big effin deal. Let's move back to reality.

- Chris Paul is a human being. Not a SuperGod.
    - There is a reason why the season doesn't end in 12 games. Basketball is a very high paced sport and everyone is gonna look retarded. I'm sure MJ him self; the GOAT had horrible games too.

<fallen over drunk>

High School Starter

Cp played ok today certainly better then dwill and no clipper really stepd up, no need to stress bout the clipps they had a lot of tough games to start the season but their schedule for the rest of nov and dec is way easier theyll be fine

Chris Paul

he's distraught that hostess has gone under, and now his fat ass can't enjoy eating his favorite snacks.

Saw a basketball once quartwarier's Avatar

Who's that hot bitch that he had a photo shoot with?

Quote Originally Posted by clipps
    Wow. Yet another retarded thread. The Clippers had 2 straight losses inwhich Chris Paul had 2 bad games in. Big effin deal. Let's move back to reality.

- Chris Paul is a human being. Not a SuperGod.
    - There is a reason why the season doesn't end in 12 games. Basketball is a very high paced sport and everyone is gonna look retarded. I'm sure MJ him self; the GOAT had horrible games too.

<fallen over drunk>

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

How cool were the "overrated" chants that blake received last night from the entire crowd? those chants would have never happened in nj.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I'd do it for sure. Because I know that when Griffin gets all passive... Westbrook will have no problem being THE guy and jacking up 30 shots. He may not take them but at least he won't back down from it.

Westbrook and Rondo are two PG's I'd take right now for CP3 straight up. I think both might be a better fit for the team for different reasons. Westbrook because he would be fearless go to player who has clutch game as well and stay aggressive every time down the floor. Rondo because he would make Blake explode as the 1st option and get the 3 point shooters better looks.
    I'll call you up on this when Paul leads the Clips to the WCF in around 6 months time (As long as he's healthy). Stop overreacting.

Btw, Westbrook would be a horrible, horrible, horrible 'point guard' to have on ur team. You need a playmaker with all those weapons, not a dumb as shit shot jacking egomaniac.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by quartwarier
    Who's that hot bitch that he had a photo shoot with?
    Bar Refaeli.

Contact your sources in the front office and demand a trade. Go as far as threatening to stop posting about them on InsideHoops if he isn't dealt.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    How cool were the "overrated" chants that blake received last night from the entire crowd? those chants would have never happened in nj.
    They were awesome because Blake bricked both freethrows after them. They very clearly got in his head. dudes soft.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    They were awesome because Blake bricked both freethrows after them. They very clearly got in his head. dudes soft.
    Almost as soft as your center who can't average more than 6 rebounds a game as a 7 footer. Griffin may be mentally fragile at times and seems to let people get inside his head way too easy but that's not the same thing as "soft".

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Almost as soft as your center who can't average more than 6 rebounds a game as a 7 footer. Griffin may be mentally fragile at times and seems to let people get inside his head way too easy but that's not the same thing as "soft".
    Lopez is physically slow/soft. He isnt as aggressive or coordinated at throwing around his weight as Blake, but hes a much more cerebral and mentally composed player. Blake likes to play the tough guy role but hell never open his mouth and actually say or do anything.. just whine and bitch and stare at the refs. And then when people bark and fight back he folds like a chair.

Blake's talent>> but hes too stupid to utilize it like he should. I wouldnt even care about his mental fragility if he didnt try to display the complete opposite in a totally fake manner.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Gasol for Cp3

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    lol ... best crowd