Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Message to LeBron and Kobe Stans plus Jordan legacy defenders.....

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Yeah, 12/15 is better than 6/6 retard
    You missed the sarcasm in that post.

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    .....STFU

Yes Jordan will always be great and in a lot of ways YES the G.O.A.T.

But right now....let's all just ENJOY prime LeBron.
    Players like him only come once a generation.

We had Jordan.....Kobe is on his last legs....and we even REDISCOVERED Duncan.

But with all these cheap shots and LeBron AND Kobe you kids get blinded with hate and these boards appear with the very topics we have now.

So please enjoy prime LeBron right now....respect Kobe and Duncan....keep loving Jordan and enjoy the game of b-ball.

That is all.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Agreed. I never liked Kobe, but not to the point where I couldn't sit back and appreciate this game. You have dudes on here like kamil or poido who sound so infatuated with hating LeBron that they end up not being able to appreciate the fact they are seeing an all time great.

I agree. Lebron's flops are quite entertaining to watch. Continue good sir. Continue.

i don't like bananas

i never enjoyed watching lebron, to me it was similar with shaq, they are just freaks of nature, in another body they wud have been mediocre bball players...to me, players dominating with athleticism isn't something special, I'm impressed by dirks fade aways, by team ball like the spurs or pistons (some years ago) played, birds craftiness, magics playmaking skills(even rondos or pauls), iverson blowing past backcourts and finishing among frontcourts etc.

no play of lebron is as impressive to me as starks dunking on the bulls for example...but thats just me, when it comes to watching bball, i like to see bball skills like shooting, passing, dribbling, smart/crafty players, players who do things u wudnt expect from them (mostly small ones), great team ball

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Agreed. I never liked Kobe, but not to the point where I couldn't sit back and appreciate this game. You have dudes on here like kamil or poido who sound so infatuated with hating LeBron that they end up not being able to appreciate the fact they are seeing an all time great.

LeBron is the only player that I don't appreciate.

He has the skill and talent of an all time great, but rarely reaches those heights.

Never liked what he stands for, never liked the way he goes about things. The flopping just ensures that I'll never like him.

There's a reason why people dislike LeBron and I don't feel the need to appreciate him because some guy on ISH is telling me to do so

Fck lebron

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    2/5 is to pathetic to marvel at
    2/7 is better?

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Here is the problem.... We are supose to accept lebron as our flavor of ice cream this guy acts like he cannot dominate he disappears when it matters he joins 3 all stars to have success.. Jordan if he was playing spurs would demand the ball and score 40+ vs the spurs in the finals if this is suppose to be my flavor that I savor I am deeply disappointed..... I want to see lebron posting up forcing teams to double team on defense. I want to see lebron slam the ball over Duncan with authority. I want him to at least attempt a fade away shot... Jordan would not have looked at his teammates with disappointment he woulda taken over and gave his teammates hope... This my friend is not the top superstar of the ages he is a realy good team player more of a super pippen than a Kobe lebron type.

We're supposed to be impressed by 2/5? After all the bullshit comparisons to Jordan???

There seems to always be an excuse for this guy, needs more help etc. doesn't scream all time great to me..

Quote Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
    Here is the problem.... We are supose to accept lebron as our flavor of ice cream this guy acts like he cannot dominate he disappears when it matters he joins 3 all stars to have success.. Jordan if he was playing spurs would demand the ball and score 40+ vs the spurs in the finals if this is suppose to be my flavor that I savor I am deeply disappointed..... I want to see lebron posting up forcing teams to double team on defense. I want to see lebron slam the ball over Duncan with authority. I want him to at least attempt a fade away shot... Jordan would not have looked at his teammates with disappointment he woulda taken over and gave his teammates hope... This my friend is not the top superstar of the ages he is a realy good team player more of a super pippen than a Kobe lebron type.
    Jordan literally retires anytime his roster isn't a clear cut title favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Jordan literally retires anytime his roster isn't a clear cut title favorite.

Troll harder, that was weak

Are you officially still on the Heat's bandwagon, or have you jumped ship like you did to the Lakers?

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Troll harder, that was weak

Are you officially still on the Heat's bandwagon, or have you jumped ship like you did to the Lakers?
    When was this?

Agree with all of it OP. Other than Jordan being the GOAT. It's 2014. It's time to stop acting like Jordan is better than Lebron when he obviously isn't. Enough revisionist history.

Banned

How can you ask a man to enjoy eating dog food after he's gotten used to eating filet mignon?

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    2/7 is better?
    Five rings better than two rings, you ignorant dipshit.