Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Vassilis Spanoulis Said To Have NBA Offers (One To Be A Starter)

I am hearing very big rumors in Greece that two NBA teams, Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers want Vassilis Spanoulis.

From what I hear the Pacers want him to be a rotation player, with a chance to take over as the starter at point guard, while the 76ers are offering him the starting position, with a guarantee that he starts the whole season.

The Pacers are offering more money though, but with a big salary cut from what he is being offered by big European clubs. However, it is still a good salary.

The 76ers are offering less money, but hoping he takes the offer, because he would be guaranteed to be the team's starting point guard.

If Spanoulis wants to come back to the NBA he can this next season. None of this can happen until July 11th, when he officially becomes a free agent.

But the word is big that after the Euroleague Final Four, he was given the offers by both NBA teams, and that he is still thinking about it.

But since he has 3 young kids, and a newborn baby, it might not be possible.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-28-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis Said To Have NBA Offers (One To Be A Starter)

This is all I could find: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&g......0.0...1ac.1.

Unless one of those stories translates to something anywhere near what you posted, it looks like you are (as usual) completely full of horse shit.

What could span bring to a team?

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis Said To Have 2 NBA Offers (One To Be A Starter)

While Spanoulis is an intelligent player no doubt, he is unathletic and lacks the unparalleled semi-insane artistry and creativity that come from his more swarthy peers. Overall, a poor man's Ricky Rubio that could be used on the bench to boost morale by being the team whipping boy ie "Hey, Vasaline! If you try very hard every day, maybe you will be able to dunk it one day! Haha yeah right! Vasaline is such a loser." In this way, Spanoulis will boost the other player's confidence by sucking. Another way he could be utilized is by being the team's enforcer on the bench. Whenever anybody on the opposing team looks over to the bench to see his hideous, deranged face, they will instantly be intimidated, losing concentration and becoming more passive in hopes that they do not not attract the attention of this dementedly perverted Greek (let's face it, the Greeks are just a dirty, dirty people) so as to elude Spanoulis drugging them and then raping their unconscious bodies. This sort of strategy would be highly effective against the Heat, who are mentally weak, so the Pacers should definitely pursue this guy. Plus, Greeks are stupid, so the Pacers could probably get him to play for minimum wage or some shit.

If this was actually being rumored, it would be on the net somewhere. As usual, it isn't because as usual, you are entirely full of shit and just trolling the NBA forum for your boyfriend Vagisil Spoonerific.

NoLinksYo

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I am hearing very big rumors in Greece that two NBA teams, Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers want Vassilis Spanoulis.

From what I hear the Pacers want him to be a rotation player, with a chance to take over as the starter at point guard, while the 76ers are offering him the starting position, with a guarantee that he starts the whole season.

The Pacers are offering more money though, but with a big salary cut from what he is being offered by big European clubs. However, it is still a good salary.

The 76ers are offering less money, but hoping he takes the offer, because he would be guaranteed to be the team's starting point guard.

If Spanoulis wants to come back to the NBA he can this next season. None of this can happen until July 11th, when he officially becomes a free agent.

But the word is big that after the Euroleague Final Four, he was given the offers by both NBA teams, and that he is still thinking about.

But since he has 3 young kids, and a newborn baby, it might not be possible.
    Okay, I don't know about your "sources", but theoretically this is now possible for the Sixers. They just traded Jrue, but drafted Michael Carter Williams, a guard with a high upside. The Sixers have done very well with their moves and I am very happy because they will tank for the 2013-2014 season and get ready to harvest the 2014 draft with lots to choose from.

If Span pans out in the NBA, then better, if he doesn't, not so bad either.

embarrassing.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis Said To Have 2 NBA Offers (One To Be A Starter)

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho
    While Spanoulis is an intelligent player no doubt, he is unathletic and lacks the unparalleled semi-insane artistry and creativity that come from his more swarthy peers. Overall, a poor man's Ricky Rubio that could be used on the bench to boost morale by being the team whipping boy ie "Hey, Vasaline! If you try very hard every day, maybe you will be able to dunk it one day! Haha yeah right! Vasaline is such a loser." In this way, Spanoulis will boost the other player's confidence by sucking. Another way he could be utilized is by being the team's enforcer on the bench. Whenever anybody on the opposing team looks over to the bench to see his hideous, deranged face, they will instantly be intimidated, losing concentration and becoming more passive in hopes that they do not not attract the attention of this dementedly perverted Greek (let's face it, the Greeks are just a dirty, dirty people) so as to elude Spanoulis drugging them and then raping their unconscious bodies. This sort of strategy would be highly effective against the Heat, who are mentally weak, so the Pacers should definitely pursue this guy. Plus, Greeks are stupid, so the Pacers could probably get him to play for minimum wage or some shit.
    uh oh

prepare for euroleague essay

Euroleague is the Vassilis Spanoulis of ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    Euroleague is the Vassilis Spanoulis of ISH.
    Don't insult VSpan like that.

Ricky rubio is one it the worst euro league players

Averaged 6.1/2.7/1.2 on 31% shooting in 31 mpg

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Don't insult VSpan like that.
    Nice avi. Thought that was an incredible remake.

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    Nice avi. Thought that was an incredible remake.
    Thanks, Les Miserables (2012 film, that is) achieved the impossible for me: it was as good as, or maybe even better (to me, I mean) than the Lord of the Rings films. Never thought that would happen. I have a crush on Samantha Barks (Eponine), she is so talented! Who was your favorite character (might as well derail this ****ing thread)

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    Ricky rubio is one it the worst euro league players

Averaged 6.1/2.7/1.2 on 31% shooting in 31 mpg
    Still better than VSpan's NBA stats