Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2k14

Default Re: NBA 2k14

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Any tips for a 7'2" center? I never played myplayer and I have a hard time grabbing double digit rebounds which is alarming.
    timing is everything for rebounding, provided you already boxed out your man. But then again 2k likes to cheese hard for the CPU on the offensive board as your teammate will not box out his man he will likely get the rebound before you. For offensive rebounds if you are not the star or is the one shooting the ball go from the baseline under the basket and walk into the paint once the shot goes off. Big man to me once you've mastered it is the easiest and most dominant position as seen in the nba, i shoot like 80%+ every game whilst almost averaging triple and sometimes quadruple stats.

Big men are best to play if you want to win because you control a lot of the defense. I suggest learning defending post moves and help defense. You will get quite a number of good defense and blocks, quickly raising your teammate grade.

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    timing is everything for rebounding, provided you already boxed out your man. But then again 2k likes to cheese hard for the CPU on the offensive board as your teammate will not box out his man he will likely get the rebound before you. For offensive rebounds if you are not the star or is the one shooting the ball go from the baseline under the basket and walk into the paint once the shot goes off. Big man to me once you've mastered it is the easiest and most dominant position as seen in the nba, i shoot like 80%+ every game whilst almost averaging triple and sometimes quadruple stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    Big men are best to play if you want to win because you control a lot of the defense. I suggest learning defending post moves and help defense. You will get quite a number of good defense and blocks, quickly raising your teammate grade.
    Thanks for the tips guys, I'm a pretty good defender but I hate losing rebounds to guards and forwards pisses me off every time
    ETA: What camera do you recommend? I use the Dynamic Broadcast with my own modifications, I get a headache playing over Player Lock cam.
    Last edited by dunksby; 12-20-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Boxing out is really important. It's ok if a smaller guy gets it as long as it's not your guy because that's where you lose points. Plus you can always block them if they try to put it up unless you are on the other side of the court.

I use the default one. Too used to it, but I wish it was zoomed further out. You lose track of the corner 3 when you are pulled out to the opposite one. It makes you lose time to react for rotations.

Thanks to you people I just recorded my first double double a 19/12 game

In MyCareer mode, have they altered it so that you can skip one game at a time or does it still skip a bunch of games in between key games?

It's so funny dominating the post with Trevor Booker. Lower seeded players just don't know how to defend in the post.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    You know, you guys who are paying actual cash for VC are just adding to the problem that is VC?
    You right bro but it takes so long to earn 10,000 vc for gold packs in myteam.

I just got tired of going against stacked teams with my scrubs.

I felt bad after I paid for VC but winning cheered me up

Tried out the park on the xbox one last night. Pretty fun if you get teammates that pass. But I don't get how so many people have 99 overall players. I've been playing my ass off and I'm barely an 80.

Home of the 16

Motion = Triangle offense?

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

What system you guys playing on? I'm on the ps4!

PS4. Feel free to add me: WarroF1

Had a couple of guys add me here but I haven't got a clue who they are.

I'm a starting pt guard. I've won 28 games in a row on the bucks. Dropped 106 pts on 8 min quarters on all-star mode in MyCareer.

The park is more fun, as it's more realistic.

This is on xbox one.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    In MyCareer mode, have they altered it so that you can skip one game at a time or does it still skip a bunch of games in between key games?
    Will someone answer this for me please?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Nope. I would love to play only the games you want, like play 2 games a week. but its either key games, or all games