Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    LOL now you are making some Hypothetical scene to convince me.

Yes Key word Prey

Rhinos are Tigers Prey not the other way around.
    "Indian Buffalo's are formidable adversaries, they've been known to gore tigers to death."

When they're not blindsided, and they cross paths, that's WTF happens.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Do you seriously understand that they've been pitting real life animals against each others in movies back in those times?

Read up on stories of pitting tigers and lions in there. Nothing about that was staged. The real bull was kicking the shit out of the real lion.

It might have been for a movie, but that actually happened, right before your eyes. I'm sure there was an acting coach telling the bull to ram it's horns into the lion's ass.
    There's no way you're actually stupid enough to think this is true.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    There's no way you're actually stupid enough to think this is true.
    They'res no way you're stupid enough to think that the scene was faked. I'm sure the acting coaches taught that bull to lightly gore the shit out of that lion.

Bull: "You OK man?"

Lion: "HAHA yeah, you got me a few times in a ribs though. We cool doh."

Banned

Exactly. This was from another movie from back in the day.

They actually used to pit animals against each other for their scenes. It might be a movie, but this is how they operated back then.

Of course it's illegal now, but that shit is real. If you don't see that, then you're an epic retard.

It's funny though. We show NUMBERSIX actual footage of animals going head to head, and all he does is come back with some stupid remarks.

NUMBERSIX: "They were trained to claw and bite the shit out each other though." "The lion and tiger are just actors."
    Last edited by tikay0; 03-19-2013 at 10:22 PM.

They actually used to pit animals against each other for their scenes. It might be a movie, but this is how they operated back then.

Of course it's illegal now, but that shit is real. If you don't see that, then you're an epic retard.

It's funny though. We show NUMBERSIX actual footage of animals going head to head, and all he does is come back with some stupid remarks.

NUMBERSIX: "They were trained to claw and bite the shit out each other though." "The lion and tiger are just actors."
    Uhh... Ok. I didn't think I needed to "prove" that predators kill prey. I guess all those pictures don't count. Whatever.

Fcuk it. YOu wanna see "head to head". No "ambush". Fine.

Here's a medium sized female tiger easily killing something much more dangerous than cattle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV82164Lgn8

Wierd they used to do that. I was reading about that fight. That one final punch crushed the tigers skull. The Tiger died later and was also found to have it's spine nearly crushed.

There's also a documented cage fight from the same era where a male lion killed 3 male tigers in 2 separate fights.

Banned

Uhh... Ok. I didn't think I needed to "prove" that predators kill prey. I guess all those pictures don't count. Whatever.

Here's a medium sized female tiger easily killing something much more dangerous than cattle.

Already seen that. You're seriously trying to compare a crocodile on land to a water Buffalo?

LMAO. You got so desperate, that you have to show the mighty tiger killing something that we weren't even discussing???

Bravo sir. You've just went full retard.

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Wierd they used to do that. I was reading about that fight. That one final punch crushed the tigers skull. The Tiger died later and was also found to have it's spine nearly crushed.

There's also a documented cage fight from the same era where a male lion killed 3 male tigers in 2 separate fights.
    They didn't. They're trained captive animals.

For the rematch they should throw the Tiger in the water and see who wins.

Banned

I know exactly what you're talking about. They kept switching out the tigers. To be fair, they were using smallish tigers.

Either way. How can you watch that, and call it a fake movie scene? Like honestly, HOW?

Banned

They didn't. They're trained captive animals.
    "They didn't". Even though there's clear evidence that they did.

Banned

For the rematch they should throw the Tiger in the water and see who wins.
    I know right. NUMBERSIX is a moron.

Already seen that. You're seriously trying to compare a crocodile on land to a water Buffalo?

LMAO. You got so desperate, that you have to show the mighty tiger killing something that we weren't even discussing???

Bravo sir. You've just went full retard.
    Desperate? Nah, I just don't any need to prove that tigers really kill cattle, as if it was ever in question.

yeah, maybe you're right. Tigers really eat leaves and grass. They just tell all their buddies that the eat animals to look cool.

Banned

Desperate? Nah, I just don't any need to prove that tigers really kill cattle, as if it was ever in question.

yeah, maybe you're right. Tigers really eat leaves and grass. They just tell all their buddies that the eat animals to look cool.
    When did I ever say they didn't kill cattle?

We're discussing animals going to H2H.

I showed you clear evidence what happens when a tiger misfires on an ambush attack. They tuck their tails in between their legs, and stay hungry for another day.