Local High School Star

Default I normally dont say the series is over after game 1 but it just may be because....

Kyle Lowry won't ever score 30pts again in this postseason

That was a HUGE TREAT for raptors fans and the fact that they still lost is a crushing defeat and they may not recover from that. That was the most pts Lowry has scored this postseason and it was wasted because of these two unproductive mutherfuxkers below

Green...……...6pts

Gasol...…….6 pts

They may not get swept but I will bet my rent for June and July that Lowry won't score 30pts again

Default Re: I normally dont say the series is over after game 1 but it just may be because....

Everyone was saying the same shit after the Celtics absolutely destroyed the Bucks in Game 1 last series, and we all saw how that ended up I would think people would learn by now not to make knee jerk reactions after just 1 game

Default Re: I normally dont say the series is over after game 1 but it just may be because....

it's going 7

Celtics were up 2-0 and 3-2 on the Cavs last year in ECF

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    it's going 7

Celtics were up 2-0 and 3-2 on the Cavs last year in ECF

I

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Everyone was saying the same shit after the Celtics absolutely destroyed the Bucks in Game 1 last series, and we all saw how that ended up I would think people would learn by now not to make knee jerk reactions after just 1 game

But who else is going to score 30 again in addition to Kawhi? Remember they are playing a better team this round and don't have HCA.

Local High School Star

[QUOTE=NBAGOAT]I

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    Like who? Maybe Siakam but that's about it. Green is useless as usual scoring under 10 pts like he did a total of four times in the previous series. Gasol is useless on the offensive end as usual scoring 6 pts and scored under 10 pts five times vs the sixers. So I don't know who else can give 20 to 30 in addition to Kawhi
    They don

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    You forget where you're posting at, my dude?

Don't we ever learn on ish from making topics this early? This happens every year, on multiple occasions

the only reason the raptors have got this far is because kawhi has completely taken over games

I've watched quite a few of their games and this raps team is full of chokers and brick layers

if I had bet money I'd say bucks in 5, but it's gonna be a sweep unless kawhi goes ape shit