Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Default Re: Hibbert thinks Battier kneed him on purpose

If you ain't cheating you ain't tryin.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    I don't care if Battier did it on purpose. I would have done the same thing. I hate Miami and they're the last team I wish they'd win a ring but I don't have a problem with Battier doing what he did.
    ok....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Not right now he's not. Battier's got a longer history of doing shit like this. He's just really sneaky with his dirtiness.
    No. Battier was never dirty as a Rockets player. So please tell me what the f*ck are you talking about?

No. Battier was never dirty as a Rockets player. So please tell me what the f*ck are you talking about?

Oh so naive.

Waaah! Waaaaaah! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!

Banned

Damn these pacers be soft. We can use all the of same kobe stan logic.

1) When Kobe clearly fouls lebrawn in the ALL STAR game, just a hard foul guise! Why u so soft? Das how the game is supposed to be played durrrrr.

2) When Kobe kicks out a foot shooting a jumper...duh anyone whos ever played knows you kick out a leg..the other guy shouldn't have invaded his space and let kobe land on his feet like that! He was clearly trying to hurt kobe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

Oh so naive.
    No.

Ive been saying this for a while. Battier gives off the good guy image, but plays the media and sucking up to the refs, but on the court he gets away with so many dirty plays...

Just watch him in a game and you will see what Im talking about. I saw him wrap his arm around tyler's throat in game 1 jostling for a rebound and the refs call a foul on tyler. I saw him grabbing and tripping Noah during the Bulls series too, but no fouls were called. I hate this guy...

it was a dirty play. Norris Cole one wasn't a dirty play though.
    Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Ive been saying this for a while. Battier gives off the good guy image, but plays the media and sucking up to the refs, but on the court he gets away with so many dirty plays...

Just watch him in a game and you will see what Im talking about. I saw him wrap his arm around tyler's throat in game 1 jostling for a rebound and the refs call a foul on tyler. I saw him grabbing and tripping Noah during the Bulls series too, but no fouls were called. I hate this guy...
    He is the best type of vet you can get who is not a superstar. Fans of other team will hate him and fan of the team he is on love him. Same goes for Noah or bowen when he was on spurs.

No.
    You're right. Battier left Houston and just all of a sudden became a dirty player.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

i enjoy threads like these because it shows you what posters have actually played basketball in the past, and what posters just constantly talk out of their ass.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

Well Noah's no saint himself

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL

He is the best type of vet you can get who is not a superstar. Fans of other team will hate him and fan of the team he is on love him. Same goes for Noah or bowen when he was on spurs.
    I'd say Perkins is in that group, too, because he's pretty dirty with some of his tactics. But OKC fans f**king hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL

He has a role to play and he is playing smart since he can get away with it, while fustrating his opponents...

Good comparison, I liken him to a Bruce Bowen.

Noah can be physical and sometimes annoying with his gestures and shouting, but I rarely see him being dirty.

But yeah, while Battier can basically do what he wants around the basket, the Heat wont have trouble containing the bigs and fustrating them.

Quote Originally Posted by ispin69
    Damn these pacers be soft. We can use all the of same kobe stan logic.

1) When Kobe clearly fouls lebrawn in the ALL STAR game, just a hard foul guise! Why u so soft? Das how the game is supposed to be played durrrrr.

2) When Kobe kicks out a foot shooting a jumper...duh anyone whos ever played knows you kick out a leg..the other guy shouldn't have invaded his space and let kobe land on his feet like that! He was clearly trying to hurt kobe.
    :